Nick Diaz' fighting style during Strikeforce was a thing of beauty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhKkBh2qik

So much grace in the amazing volume of punches thrown. In the second round he turned Smith's head into a speedbag. And he wasn't some one-dimensional fighter either, his BJJ was unparalleled too.

There will hardly ever be anyone like him.

Also, lol at all the idiots who didn't enjoy this, because "he doesn't fight in the ufc dude".

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I love it. He has some epc finishes, Scott, Daley, Cyborg, etc... I Still watch Nick's old fights from time to time.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhKkBh2qik

So much grace in the amazing volume of punches thrown. In the second round he turned Smith's head into a speedbag. And he wasn't some one-dimensional fighter either, his BJJ was unparalleled too.

There will hardly ever be anyone like him.

Also, lol at all the idiots who didn't enjoy this, because "he doesn't fight in the ufc dude".
Was going to hitting agree if it wasn't for that last line, why even add that in? He fought in the UFC before and after that fight.

I love it. He has some epc finishes, Scott, Daley, Cyborg, etc... I Still watch Nick's old fights from time to time.
I do the same. Shamrock and Gomi are good additions to your list. I wish Rory and Nick fought...

Nick and Nate will never be duplcated.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I wish he would actually fight again and against someone who will make him angry.......

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Was going to hitting agree if it wasn't for that last line, why even add that in? He fought in the UFC before and after that fight.

I do the same. Shamrock and Gomi are good additions to your list. I wish Rory and Nick fought...

Nick and Nate will never be duplcated.
If Rory n Nick fought, I think it'll been similar to GSP vs Nick or Rory vs Nate. Some styles just don't go against certain styles

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What's crazy is he really doesn't even like to fight but he would go in there with absolutely no fear, flip the switch and become a madman.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Scott Smith is such a nice guy, biggest heart and softest liver, it was simultaneously amazing and painful watching him fight, win or lose.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
After that run, no one in the UFC would stand and fight with him. It was either hit and run or wrestle fuk.