Nick Diaz in great shape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Has Nick said what he plans, or wants, to do? A one time, red panty night, a couple fights, a run at the title, a boxing match against a dumb kid?

I love me some Diaz bros, but at his age I’m not sure how much he has left.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Has Nick said what he plans, or wants, to do? A one time, red panty night, a couple fights, a run at the title, a boxing match against a dumb kid?

I love me some Diaz bros, but at his age I’m not sure how much he has left.
I bet he could come in right now and whoop half the MW Top 15’s ass.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Would love to see Nick enjoy doing triathlons and smoking for the rest of his life and put that wacky fighting thing he did when he was younger in the rear view mirror.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nick is 37, hasn't fought in 6 years (since he was 31), has only had 4 fights in the last 9 years (i.e. he was last active in his late 20's) and I have it on good sources he does a lot more than drinking and smoking weed nowadays, so I doubt he has much left to bring to the cage...

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Nick is 37, hasn't fought in 6 years (since he was 31), has only had 4 fights in the last 9 years (i.e. he was last active in his late 20's) and I have it on good sources he does a lot more than drinking and smoking weed nowadays, so I doubt he has much left to bring to the cage...
It's already been 6 years????

Good gawd time flies - he was so active and had a helluva run prior to his return to the UFC ...even in the UFC he took only the best of the best fights.

What a tremendous career...

Hope he takes up Iron Mans full time and competes into his 70's ...fuck fighting at this point.