Nick Diaz on Khabib-McGregor: ‘I’ll beat both their asses’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

We’ve reached UFC 229 fight week, which means we are merely days away from the lightweight championship showdown between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor. One person who doesn’t rate either fighter very much is, probably to the surprise of no one, Nick Diaz.

Nick spoke with TMZ a few days ago and was asked who would win the October 6th mega-fight, and while he didn’t actually choose who would prevail, he’s confident that he’d be no match for either of them.

“I don’t know, I’d beat both of them. I’ll beat both their asses,” Diaz said.

When asked when we’d see a trilogy matchup between McGregor and his younger brother Nate, Nick seemed to not actually answer the question, instead opting to say that Conor…

Nick Diaz’s take on Khabib vs. McGregor at UFC 229: ‘I’ll beat both their asses’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nick vs McGregor would be amazing. Would love to see that fight.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Nick destroys Conor - probably would lose to Shish Kobob at this point in his career.

Had he stayed active like he was a few years back I’d agree with him.

But from the looks of social media he has been putting more work at the clubs than at the gym.

Either way I’ll always be a fan of Nick and his Fighting Style — he has that warrior spirit / no quit / straight up pure gangsta shit!

WAR El Diablo!!

(Que the “Who The fuck even calls me El Diablo Clip from Nick)

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Will Nick ever fight again? It's getting hard to take him seriously any more.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
The question is when did Nick win a fight last time?
lost to Carlos Condit 2012
Lost to Gsp 2013
Lost to Anderson Silva 2015
Conor will rearrange his face...

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I get they asked him a question and he answered accordingly. But I would just really like to see him fight again. Thatd be nice.

Morales say if I called Conor a non active fighter, have to say it especially for Nick.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Woulda been beautiful, only Dana hates people who don't suck his cock so Nick got no help match up wise.
Except Conor of course because the champ champ does what the fuck he wants.

M

member 3289

The only thing Nick has been able to beat in the past six years is his dick

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Nick would easily beat Conor. He's just too big. I would like to say he would beat Khabib too, but realistically Khabib could get a takedown and survive enough on the ground to dry hump a decision.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
He'd destroy connor, but has zero chance against khabib. He doesn't have one punch knock out power and the Diaz brothers are useless at takedown defence. It'd be a very long night for him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Will Nick ever fight again? It's getting hard to take him seriously any more.
How is it possible to think like this??

The man is coming off an impressive win in 2011 against bj Penn! Sure he's been fucked by the judges a couple times since but he's obviously the true champ in mma

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Just imagine the shit talk....

And then imagine when they do the Diaz brothers vs Conor and Fartem? In 2 on 2 in Russia in 2022. Now that I would watch