Nick Diaz scheduled for Ariel's show Monday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
he wont show up
You eat homie ? Jesus Crissy you mad up in the basement

Hahaha what a weasle .. this you closet weird suck

Oh oh oh but but but ..... Haha clown

Does this meet your fancy .. of course you does ... Does boy

Let me guess you don't remember me . I was there when you gave birth ? Or you member the pesserby .

Do not pass the hoe .. she don't love that ish boy ..

But but but ... "You like my potato salad bizboy". I quote your clown words .. did did did you graduate .. from clown collage ...

Fook dawg I went to a perstigus univercity .. I went to Harvard with a 5.8 gpa and you calling me out for. Spelling beez hahahaha what a card

So you feeling foggy then snort ... Or you still mad bah

Look at me ima guy with a moustache

What a numpty Dumpty

You fall off the wall .. ahahah I bounce off that snizatch

Let me guess the fool ... 62% am I close of course I am ... You can call my mistick Mack because I predict these tings. Or is that bouncing ofd the nuts

You like weather hoe ... I do weather . I do it really good

I would f me dawg .. I would fook me really gold ..

Oh you want the faucet .. I'll hit you with the bronze kneecap .

Fiild be fooled doing fool tings ye . Scared low mein . Chow mein the clown .. or you a blanket cuh

Was it sweet or was it salty ? Tell me .. go on tell me

Fook the hooker . Do it and then end it

You know the drill . I have the coleslaw bitty boo boo git her done .

GET HER DONE

keep that in the rearview . How the gravy coughing go ...

And I quote you in the last convo we went at it .

" Let me chug the gravy blow glug glug. Let me eat the Crayola gooose .. smacking lips like a real foolish man now and that's emarred me I am embarrassed for you and that is cringy dawg . Beta ass Joe. I'm Furgalicous . Oh oh and by the by you moe . I got the tavern of hoe

.yeah and ? What

What

What

You fooking mad at this time .

What
What

Stockton strangling the misus .. that makes me moist

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015

Let me guess you don't remember me . I was there when you gave birth ? Or you member the pesserby .

But but but ... "You like my potato salad bizboy". I quote your clown words .. did did did you graduate .. from clown collage ...

Fook dawg I went to a perstigus univercity .. I went to Harvard with a 5.8 gpa and you calling me out for. Spelling beez hahahaha what a card

What a numpty Dumpty

Let me guess the fool ... 62% am I close of course I am ... You can call my mistick Mack because I predict these tings. Or is that bouncing ofd the nuts

Fiild be fooled doing fool tings ye . Scared low mein . Chow mein the clown .. or you a blanket cuh

GET HER DONE

" Let me chug the gravy blow glug glug. Let me eat the Crayola gooose .. smacking lips like a real foolish man now and that's emarred me I am embarrassed for you and that is cringy dawg . Beta ass Joe. I'm Furgalicous . Oh oh and by the by you moe . I got the tavern of hoe

.yeah and ? What

What

What

What
What

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

What a numpty Dumpty

GET HER DONE

.yeah and ? What

What

What

What
What

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
God, I feel bad for Nick. Clearly not in a good place. Can't imagine what it must be like for Nate to see his brother like this.

Hope he can get his life together, manages to draw some happiness from little bro's success and lose the persecuted victim mentality.

Definitely doesn't seem like he should be fighting any time soon...

Last edited:

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
God, I feel bad for Nick. Clearly not in a good place. Can't imagine what it must be like for Nate to see his brother like this.

Hope he can get his life together, manages to draw some happiness from little bro's success and lose the persecuted victim mentality.

Definitely doesn't seem like he should be fighting any time soon...
One of the few things I got out of that interview is that Nick is a lost soul now that his little bro doesn't need him in his life. Nate has a family now and that seemed to have struck a chord with Nick in this interview. Nick felt his job was to take care of Nate but now that Nate's good on his own (along with his wife and baby) Nick feels like his job is done and is no longer needed (but in a sad way, not necessarily a happy for Nate sort of way).

Aside from the usual social anxiety etc, I too feel like Nick isn't in a position to enter a fight camp etc. But who knows, maybe that's what he needs to kick him out of this cycle he seems to be in? I hate making these assumptions but I've helped friends who were going through some shit in their life (substance abuse etc) and this interview really hit home. Too many behavioral similarities.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Are we really fact checking obvious jokes now? This is why we can’t have nice things.
i don't know what kind of Nick Diaz fan doesn't even know how to spell his name correctly, but yeah, we fact-check the fuck outta jokes around here.