Nick Diaz's expensive triathlon bike stolen in home invasion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Nick Diaz has gone on record in the past to say that if there was as much money in triathlons, he would leave fighting to do just that. The UFC star is still currently suspended by the Nevada Athletic Commission, and from the looks of it, he will now have a tougher time racing as well.

The proud Stockton native in Diaz took to social media to talk about a recent home invasion in which his specialized triathlon bike has been stolen.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/_kDS70JXQi/?taken-by=nickdiaz209

LINK: Tweet of the Day: Nick Diaz's expensive triathlon bike stolen in home invasion

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Who would be stupid enough to invade that house? Clearly no risk assessment was carried out....

Obi-Wan-In-A-Million

I'm the Wan you've been looking for.
Oct 29, 2015
As bad as this is, and losing a $10k bike is about as bad as it gets, I really, really want to hear this get brought up in an interview. His ramblings in interviews are some of the best unintentional comedy ever. Especially when he's talking about his neighborhood. His thought on this will be epic.

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
As bad as this is, and losing a $10k bike is about as bad as it gets, I really, really want to hear this get brought up in an interview. His ramblings in interviews are some of the best unintentional comedy ever. Especially when he's talking about his neighborhood. His thought on this will be epic.
Can you imagine if someone brought this up before one of his fights? Before the a match, when they meet in the center of the cage, his opponent was like "Bitch! I! stole your bike!"

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
its crazy how he bitches about what udfc pays him, yet he does triathalons for free
(more work than a fight)

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
its crazy how he bitches about what udfc pays him, yet he does triathalons for free
(more work than a fight)
No it isn't. There is a lot more money in the UFC. The brass is getting paid, but the fighters aren't.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
(more work than a fight)
Because he actually enjoys doing triathlons, and he does get paid. Just not as much.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
(more work than a fight)
Because fighting his his job & how he makes a living, & triathlons are his passion & something he loves to do.

I play the guitar & have thousands of dollars in gear, but I don't get paid for it, which is fine. I play & collect gear cause I love it.

I work for a tech company. That's how I make a living. I wouldn't be here if they didn't pay.

Pretty simple, when you think about it.

Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Damn, that's a nice bike. I would love to have that bike, but 10k is definitely not gonna pay the hospital bills if he finds the sorry motherfucker that took it.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Has he won any of these events with a 50K bike? or did he just waste that.

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
You'd be surprised at the technological advancement here in the states, m8.
Maybe read up on who invented Titanium. Or who were the first people to utilise carbon fibre in this way.

All your technological advancements come from foreign scientist. Look at the nationality of NASA engineers.

America is the engineering equivalent of that John DuPont creep.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Maybe read up on who invented Titanium. Or who were the first people to utilise carbon fibre in this way.

All your technological advancements come from foreign scientist. Look at the nationality of NASA engineers.

America is the engineering equivalent of that John DuPont creep.
Says the UKer.....across the internet....which is American made.