Nieky Holzken and Michael Johnson spar and hit the heavy bag

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
[video=youtube;tIJKVz4yPjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIJKVz4yPjs[/video]

Nieky has such great balance when throwing strikes and is always ready to throw again when resetting. Michael striking is pretty good too, although he doesn't have the refinement of Nieky, as you'd expect.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Good shit. Striking shows how different elite kickboxers are different from Mma fighters.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Pitbull3744;n21185 said:
Good shit. Striking shows how different elite kickboxers are different from Mma fighters.
Yup, what struck me is the size difference or lack thereof, though. Nieky must not cut too much weight for Glory, as Michael was a very comparable size and I haven't thought of him as a massive lightweight.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Zeph;n21187 said:
Yup, what struck me is the size difference or lack thereof, though. Nieky must not cut too much weight for Glory, as Michael was a very comparable size and I haven't thought of him as a massive lightweight.
Yeah MJ looked a bit fat. Nicky looked the same as he does fight night. Imagine if Mma fighters were not allowed to cut weight and either had to fight at their walk around weight or stay on their nutrition all year round to fight at the weight they want. Jeez we would see Johnny hendricks vs lyoto Mcahida or something lol.