Nintendo Labo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The cardboard is going to break so fucking easy, it really depends what the cost is going to be

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
The cardboard is going to break so fucking easy, it really depends what the cost is going to be
Apparently Nintendo will release many of the designs so people can print them onto their own materials like better cardboard, plastic etc

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Remember when you could buy a video game a play the fucker. Now there is a first day patch, DLC, or attachment that needs to be bought. I have stopped playing new games because I don't have 8 hours a day to download every patch before playing a simple game. I get it for some huge multiplayer game but not single player games that are just not finished.
That is my old man rant for the day, so far.:D

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Remember when you could buy a video game a play the fucker. Now there is a first day patch, DLC, or attachment that needs to be bought. I have stopped playing new games because I don't have 8 hours a day to download every patch before playing a simple game. I get it for some huge multiplayer game but not single player games that are just not finished.
That is my old man rant for the day, so far.:D
Mario odyssey is sick and you can take your time

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Probably not. I didn't have alot of time so I like to just be able to pick up and play.:D
better to have games with updates than broken games IMO but yeah pick up and play are console's main reason for existence and they have been moving away from that for quite a few years now.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Apparently Nintendo will release many of the designs so people can print them onto their own materials like better cardboard, plastic etc
I’m willing to bet this will create a large and profitable aftermarket for more robust 3D printed materials sold on eBay and esty.

A proper mech warrior type game in this would be a riot.