NJPW G1 Climax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC any scoop on WWE wanting Juice back?
Hey Frankie. While we're asking. Any news and your thoughts on the possible New nWo reformation? I saw rumors of a new era nwo and then Hogan was reinstated. That week he tweeted Its time to get the band back together 2Sweet. Then, it was deleted.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I would mark out if Omega came out in the Rumble. He's done everything outside of the WWE that he needs to. Go there and make some money.

But the Bucks. I agree that they'd end up like Breeze and Fandango. They make a fortune on merchandise. Keep cashing checks .
I agree about the Bucks. No way they give up all they've done with their merch.

I just don't the appeal for Omega. He lives in Japan, speaks Japanese and the crowds love him. Plus he's all over New Japan marketing and I can't picture him getting the same attention with WWE.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I would mark out if Omega came out in the Rumble. He's done everything outside of the WWE that he needs to. Go there and make some money.

But the Bucks. I agree that they'd end up like Breeze and Fandango. They make a fortune on merchandise. Keep cashing checks .
Omega's NJPW deal is up after Royal Rumble
I think Jan 30

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Hey Frankie. While we're asking. Any news and your thoughts on the possible New nWo reformation? I saw rumors of a new era nwo and then Hogan was reinstated. That week he tweeted Its time to get the band back together 2Sweet. Then, it was deleted.
Really?
I heard zero about anything like that.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Really?
I heard zero about anything like that.
Yeah it was a few weeks ago about the wwe interested In bringing the nwo back. I heard merch sells are really strong still. But you know how us wrestling fans can make stuff up.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Yeah it was a few weeks ago about the wwe interested In bringing the nwo back. I heard merch sells are really strong still. But you know how us wrestling fans can make stuff up.
I asked around & nothing

WTF knows? lol

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/1016085243177132033?lang=en

I found the tweet
Just the NWO anniversary
Its still there & has nothing to do with the future of a new NWO, just him having fun with coming back through the crowd

:cheers:
He had tweeted about getting the band back together. Then deleted it. This was the day after he was reinstated. The new nWo was just fan stuff I am sure of. I'm just a easy mark for the old stuff. It's cool you have sources man. Definitely 2 Sweet.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
He had tweeted about getting the band back together. Then deleted it. This was the day after he was reinstated. The new nWo was just fan stuff I am sure of. I'm just a easy mark for the old stuff. It's cool you have sources man. Definitely 2 Sweet.
If he deleted it, it might be because of the heat he got from his "pseudo-apology" that was not really any apology

But to be truthful, I have friends with sources, not really mine.
I'm no insider, but when I started posting business info & doing some media a few people started dialogue with me.
So I can email Q's once in awhile if I add it to something of substance lol
The WWE quarterly came out so I was in an email with someone & said ... "is there anything to ..." & was told they never even heard the rumor

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
If he deleted it, it might be because of the heat he got from his "pseudo-apology" that was not really any apology

But to be truthful, I have friends with sources, not really mine.
I'm no insider, but when I started posting business info & doing some media a few people started dialogue with me.
So I can email Q's once in awhile if I add it to something of substance lol
The WWE quarterly came out so I was in an email with someone & said ... "is there anything to ..." & was told they never even heard the rumor
Still cool as hell.

Yeah that apology didn't go over so well. Especially them giving him the red carpet and center stage in front of all the "boys".

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Still cool as hell.

Yeah that apology didn't go over so well. Especially them giving him the red carpet and center stage in front of all the "boys".
It was more about "be careful on social media & remember I had no idea I was recorded" ... not I apologize for using the n-word over & over

I swear WWE is so fn weird
They are so PC yet fucked this up

Last edited:

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
It was more about "be careful on social media & remember I had no idea I was recorded" ... not I apologize for using the n-word over & over

I swear WWE is so fn weird
They are so PC yet fucked this up
Especially with rumors of how racist Vince is. The whole Titus situation a couple years back. And now this. You'd think that they would take a huge stand against it. And push Big E as world champion .....

Look. I love Big E. So I am biased. But I think he would be a great champ.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Meltzer said they are very interested

They also plan on going after Kenny & Bucks

Kenny & Bucks contracts with NJPW & ROH are up in Jan (I think)
So they are not advertised for the big MSG show

Vince has hundreds of millions to be spiteful & now they are on his radar due to Jericho & MSG plus All In
Update:
Bucks are end of December & Kenny end of January

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Some exciting matches coming tomorrow.

Omega/ZSJ had some good tangles in the tag match the other day so their solo match should be fantastic!

Juice and Sanada is another can't miss for me.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Nothing too exciting for me today.

Tanahashi/EVIL.
Okada/Suzuki maybe.
Okada vs Suzuki gonna be great. Suzuki is my hero after humbling that little boy Jay White.

Ishii vs Ibushi was insane. That is gonna be a rewatch for sure, next to Naito/Omega, Elgin vs Evil, Ibushi vs Yano and Okada vs Hangman.

Not saying the others arent worth a rewatch, just really really enjoyed those up there.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
A nWo reunion of Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash might be something we see “on the network or a one off sometime soon,” tweeted TicketDrew.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I’m quite surprised to see not many people talking about SANADA, think he has been the breakout star. Could be wrong about that, happened to see the Japan crowd chanting for him vs Omega.

Speaking of Omega, who seems to be heading towards the finals. Who y’all think he’s facing? Looking like Tanahashi or Jay White