NJPW G1 Climax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I’m quite surprised to see not many people talking about SANADA, think he has been the breakout star. Could be wrong about that, happened to see the Japan crowd chanting for him vs Omega.

Speaking of Omega, who seems to be heading towards the finals. Who y’all think he’s facing? Looking like Tanahashi or Jay White
Agreed about SANADA. Has for sure been a breakout. One of the pros of G1 is seeing tag teams split for some solo matches.

The crowd was going nuts during that SANADA/Omega match

Okada is creeping up but my money is on Tanahashi to win A block.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
People are saying that Omega vs Iishi match. Is one of the best matches to date.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
People are saying that Omega vs Iishi match. Is one of the best matches to date.
It was fantastic!

Post #52 was in regard to that match.

I love Omega! He's absolutely deserving of his "best bout machine" title. The solid talent that he's surrounded by for sure helps but he's so damn consistent.
And he's been going through the tournament with a broken heel.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'm starting to suspect Naito might come out on top of B block.

Naito vs Tanahashi?
Naito vs Okada?

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Looking back on everything, I realize how wrong I was about everything going in blind to the G1, my only reference being G1 Special in San Fransisco.

I thought

1. Tama was gonna destroy Kenny
2. Tama was going to thoroughly win the G1
3. Tama wouldn’t start a feud with Roman or cock his fist for that matter (which is amazing)

Now I just realize the whole thing is amazing. I really want Jericho to attack Okada next. Untie one of his balloons, drink the helium, and in a high pitch voice “Drink it in maaaaaaaan.” Then want Okada to dispatch him.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Tanahashi wins A Block and advances to the finals! My guess is Naito will be joining him.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Omega or Naito going to the finals. I have a feeling Omega loses or his match goes to a draw.

Naito and ZSJ should be a good match.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Omega or Naito going to the finals. I have a feeling Omega loses or his match goes to a draw.

Naito and ZSJ should be a good match.
That was a great finish. Don’t wanna spoil it, but he finally used the move.

Aaaaand heeere weeee goooo

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Not the finals I expected but is that going to be a good match and damn what a tournament!
Its been a pretty fun ride. Read that this was one of the more unpredictable G1’s. And a fantastic introduction into NJPW.

Came out of this being a fan of SANADA and Suzuki, given one has the best look in wrestling and the latter is ready to murder some OG’s.