Society NK + SK Coming Soon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
North Korea conducts new test at rocket site, aims to 'overpower U.S. nuclear threats'
North Korea said it had successfully conducted another test at a satellite launch site, the latest in a string of developments aimed at “restraining and overpowering the nuclear threat of the U.S.,” state news agency KCNA reported on Saturday.

The test was conducted on Friday at the Sohae satellite launch site, KCNA said, citing a spokesman for North Korea’s Academy of Defence Science, without specifying what sort of testing occurred.

In a later statement carried by KCNA, Chief of the General Staff Pak Jong Chon said the tests were designed to bolster North Korea’s defenses by developing new weapons.

“The priceless data, experience and new technologies gained in the recent tests of defense science research will be fully applied to the development of another strategic weapon of the DPRK for definitely and reliably restraining and overpowering the nuclear threat of the U.S.,” he said, using the initials of North Korea’s official name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

It was the second test at the Sohae facility in the space of a week.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nuclear envoys from Japan, U.S., and S.Korea met after N.Korea missile test
I guess the talks from Biden's group went well. They fire missiles the very next day? Haha.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
We should put a bounty on Kim's head like we did with UBL. Let his generals take care of him. Those guys probably make USD$62K/year+benis. I bet $100k bounty would do it LOL

Can I set up a GoFundMe for that?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
We should put a bounty on Kim's head like we did with UBL. Let his generals take care of him. Those guys probably make USD$62K/year+benis. I bet $100k bounty would do it LOL

Can I set up a GoFundMe for that?
Kim's bitches ain't getting $$$ bennies.
Their bennie is they don't get executed.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

The meeting between top officials of the United States, Japan and South Korea on ways to end a standoff with North Korea over is nuclear ambitions came a day after it said it had tested a new long-range cruise missile.
Haha.
I must have misheard it on the news this morning when I was making my lunch.

Actually, she probably misspoke because I don't make mistakes. ?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Haha.
I must have misheard it on the news this morning when I was making my lunch.

Actually, she probably misspoke because I don't make mistakes. ?
I was just busting your balls. They have been firing middles all week.. before and after the US meeting.

If only Donald would have successfully de-armed NK like he promised, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I was just busting your balls. They have been firing middles all week.. before and after the US meeting.

If only Donald would have successfully de-armed NK like he promised, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.
Donald having conversations with NK scares the shit out of me.