Society NK + SK Coming Soon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
What a turn! Who could have predicted this when Kim was lobbing missiles over Japan last summer. This is truly incredible and should be THE headline on every news network.
I mean what more does he need to prove? He's proven he has nukes and now the missiles to use them. There is no reason not to go to the negotiating table.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I mean what more does he need to prove? He's proven he has nukes and now the missiles to use them. There is no reason not to go to the negotiating table.
Nk doesn't negotiate fairly. They negotiate like you should be honored they are even talking to you and if you don't make the effort they walk. They're going to make lots and lots of demands in exchange of toning down hostilities. That is not negotiation. That's a one sided deal.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Nk doesn't negotiate fairly. They negotiate like you should be honored they are even talking to you and if you don't make the effort they walk. They're going to make lots and lots of demands in exchange of toning down hostilities. That is not negotiation. That's a one sided deal.
LPL. You act as if you're psychic. You're not. His people are starving to death. He is saving face.

Oct 24, 2015
LPL. You act as if you're psychic. You're not. His people are starving to death. He is saving face.
He won't disarm, or he has word from others he is protected just play along. Lots of years gone just to fold. He has made progress in his endeavors has he not? Or maybe he seen tapes and feels no threat.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
How is it like the Berlin wall? All they're saying is they will work at denuclearizing but they haven't given you any stipulations on what that would take and you know it's going to be some astronomical bullshit that's going to result in a big NO. They never offer to do anything significantly effortful on their part without asking Seoul to do a million times what they are willing "oh you give us an economy and tell US to back off and we won't attack you anymore then and eventually we may not need our nukes anymore". Whopptie fuckin do. Just look at how they made Seoul front millions of dollars to host their athletes and diplomats during the Olympics. All they see with reunification talk is cashing in as much as possible to their benefit while keeping one foot out at all times. They will never denuclearize. This will go nowhere - again.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
He won't disarm, or he has word from others he is protected just play along. Lots of years gone just to fold. He has made progress in his endeavors has he not? Or maybe he seen tapes and feels no threat.
Than trump leaves and if he tries to play trump that will be very bad for NK

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Oh, of course, that's been their M.O. for a long time, but what I mean is that the achieved their interim goals and now is the time to sit back down and make demands.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
They have done the same multiple times in the past. You don't really have an understanding in the subject.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
They have done the same multiple times in the past. You don't really have an understanding in the subject.
I know this has been played out before, but never to this extreme. Shaking hands with the SK leader? Crossing the DMZ over to the South, and inviting the SK president over to the North? A meeting with the US President? That is a lot of forward momentum that hasn't happened before.

Sure, Kim Jong Un might turn tail tomorrow and start lobbing missiles over Japan again - he's a fucking crazy man. But this feels different. For the sake of the NK people, I hope the talks of a new peace and the breaking down of borders are sincere.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
When has he ever cared that his people were starving? If he cared he'd f off not build an arsenal of nukes.

Lmao @ saving face. He thinks the west has disrespected him and his regime and that's why he thinks it's up to us to repair the relationship.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I know this has been played out before, but never to this extreme. Shaking hands with the SK leader? Crossing the DMZ over to the South, and inviting the SK president over to the North? A meeting with the US President? That is a lot of forward momentum that hasn't happened before.

Sure, Kim Jong Un might turn tail tomorrow and start lobbing missiles over Japan again - he's a fucking crazy man. But this feels different. For the sake of the NK people, I hope the talks of a new peace and the breaking down of borders are sincere.
They shake hands and meet at the border then go into the north EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If this feels different to you it's because you haven't been paying attention.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
They shake hands and meet at the border then go into the north EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If this feels different to you it's because you haven't been paying attention.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015

I think most people are just hopeful and happy to see any type of progress. You obviously don’t see this as a step in the right direction. I do agree that I don’t feel all warm and fuzzy paying a hostile Country to de-nuclearize but in your opionion, what is the answer to the hostility on the Korean Peninsula? What should be the next step taken with North Korea? What do you want to happen and how? I see you complain a lot and criticize but what solution do you offer? Are you sure your not American? Because you sure complain like one.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Than trump leaves and if he tries to play trump that will be very bad for NK
Don't meet with them until they start making concessions. Until they actually start offering shit that we want and saying they're not going to nuke you is not a concession or saying they will open their border to an economic relationship is not a concession. You guys have that saying it takes two to make a relationship work, this relationship has always been one sided.
I think most people are just hopeful and happy to see any type of progress. You obviously don’t see this as a step in the right direction. I do agree that I don’t feel all warm and fuzzy paying a hostile Country to de-nuclearize but in your opionion, what is the answer to the hostility on the Korean Peninsula? What should be the next step taken with North Korea? What do you want to happen and how? I see you complain a lot and criticize but what solution do you offer? Are you sure your not American? Because you sure complain like one.
This is a huge waste of money. See above. Are you happy when your commie president spend millions of dollars propping some rogue communist regime so he can have a Nobel peace prize and infamy that he "almost" reunited the country?

Last edited:

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Most Koreans don't care for reunification f.y.i.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Oh, of course, that's been their M.O. for a long time, but what I mean is that the achieved their interim goals and now is the time to sit back down and make demands.
This is precisely why we shouldn't bargain with the guy. All he's bringing forth is not using these weapons on us if we do all these economic favors for him.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I understand more about the subject than you. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I understand?