Society NK + SK Coming Soon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Kind of like when he told Syria that chemical weapons were a "red line" and did nothing when they were used. Trump on the other hand bombed Syria for using chemical weapons.
Threats do not work.
They have nukes, they do not care what threats Trump is making. They just want you to show them the money.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ya he's just so scared that he's giving you nothing but a broken leaky radioactive mountain and you are already thinking this is a success.
I never said anything was a success, or that we were going to see a reunited Korea. All I said was that this time the behavior on both sides is different.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I never said anything was a success, or that we were going to see a reunited Korea. All I said was that this time the behavior on both sides is different.
And you think that is because Trump tweeted or because Kim has ICBM that can land on US soil and the American people know it?

This time North Korea thinks they are equals in the talks. That's what's different.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
And you think that is because Trump tweeted or because Kim has ICBM that can land on US soil and the American people know it?

This time North Korea thinks they are equals in the talks. That's what's different.
Trump didn't tweet. He made a public address to the UN. It's unquestionably what's different.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
No. They haven't threatened to "totally destory North Korea"
Yes they have if North Korea threatens the security of the United States or their allies first. To not mention the part about Trump's statement being retaliatory rather than pre-emptive is intentionally misleading.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Every single US President since Nixon has said this. Retaliatory threat and pre-emptive are different things. Stop watching Fox News.
I'm not saying you are wrong. You are most likely correct in your theory of it will change nothing in the long run.

However, There is no way you can compare other presidents to Trump. He is a loose cannon..

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not saying you are wrong. You are most likely correct in your theory of it will change nothing in the long run.

However, There is no way you can compare other presidents to Trump. He is a loose cannon..
Which is precisely why I know nothing good will come of this.;)

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I'll predict they don't fuck up until Trump is out of office though. Lol
There is a way of talking to older and perceived self important Korean people like the Kim's and Trump hasn't got the patience for this. Kim will go in there thinking he is an equal and Trump will look at him like he's a worthless slug. Moon Gov. Is trying XXL hard to coddle Trump into preparation for talks but even patient men have no time for the Kim regime antics. Trump will definitely not be talked to like he is on equal footing with a mad man.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yes they have if North Korea threatens the security of the United States or their allies first. To not mention the part about Trump's statement being retaliatory rather than pre-emptive is intentionally misleading.
Unlike other president's. Trump has demonstrated that when he draws a line in the sand, he sticks by it. So, no it's not the same scenario no matter how much you pretend that it is.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
the only real winner out of all this is Kim Jong Uno, he got what he wanted, everyone else got played