Society NK + SK Coming Soon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Kwing I like you but you remember I told the other guy there is a certain way Koreans especially old (kim Jong un isn't old but he lives in an old era and believes he is royalty and these type of people feel slighted by the smallest thing so there is a delicate language to talk to them? Also how I said Trump will not understand nor care to understand and that's why talks between US and North Korea are bound to fail.

So this link kinda help me paint my earlier point.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Kwing I like you but you remember I told the other guy there is a certain way Koreans especially old (kim Jong un isn't old but he lives in an old era and believes he is royalty and these type of people feel slighted by the smallest thing so there is a delicate language to talk to them? Also how I said Trump will not understand nor care to understand and that's why talks between US and North Korea are bound to fail.

Actually, this proves my earlier point that Trump is not responsible for Denuclearization and peace in the region.
Your point is extremely pessimistic. You think it's bound to fail - you've repeated that about 10,000 times.
I think it's bound to work. At the very least, North & South will be at peace with each other, if not reunited. This is why NK will engage with the west.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Actually, this proves my earlier point that Trump is not responsible for Denuclearization and peace in the region.
Your point is extremely pessimistic. You think it's bound to fail - you've repeated that about 10,000 times.
I think it's bound to work. At the very least, North & South will be at peace with each other, if not reunited. This is why NK will engage with the west.
It wont happen. The only reason he's keen to see what he can get is because he has achieved nuclear threat status. No way he's going to give that up right after achieving. Any talk of denuclearization or the Kim regime opening up is empty promises way in the future as in not going to happen.

Conor mcgregor's beard seems to think it's all thanks to trump.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It wont happen. The only reason he's keen to see what he can get is because he has achieved nuclear threat status. No way he's going to give that up right after achieving. Any talk of denuclearization or the Kim regime opening up is empty promises way in the future as in not going to happen.

Conor mcgregor's beard seems to think it's all thanks to trump.
Well, we'll just have to see won't we? The conor beard guy is wrong as usual. I say most of it will happen. In fact its already begun: North Korea resets clocks by 30 minutes to match the South | Daily Mail Online

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not arrogant enough to pretend to know what's going to happen.
Honestly you may think I'm being arrogant but we dont even pay no mind when kim threatens war. It's like I can't believe how Americans take that guys threats seriously and even more so think that he and his regime is capable of letting their nukes go after working so hard to get them.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
If the shoe fits.
The nuclear program was a insurance policy to keep the Kim regime in power.

It's very naive to think they will just take Trump's word and get rid of it considering how much they mistrust the US after Clinton and Bush reversed on the Agreed Framework.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I've repeatedly said I don't know what the outcome will be.
Oh ok. So I think my disagreement with you is that you think Kim is agreeable to talks because he's afraid of trump and a pre-emptive us nuclear strike which I also disagree with.

As noted with his snide remark about it just recently that trump shouldn't get any credit for the peace talks.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oh ok. So I think my disagreement with you is that you think Kim is agreeable to talks because he's afraid of trump and a pre-emptive us nuclear strike which I also disagree with.

As noted with his snide remark about it just recently that trump shouldn't get any credit for the peace talks.
You're entitled to your opinion, but historically these talks are preceeded by the international community grovelling to make concessions due to NK's threats, as oppose to NK making concessions in the face of a threat. Furthermore, statements from South Korean officials confirm that Trump deserves to be credited. Kim is pulling the equivalent of "You can't fire me. I QUIT!" but if you'd prefer to believe him over the more logical explanation, you're certainly entitled to do so.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You're entitled to your opinion, but historically these talks are preceeded by the international community grovelling to make concessions due to NK's threats, as oppose to NK making concessions in the face of a threat. Furthermore, statements from South Korean officials confirm that Trump deserves to be credited. Kim is pulling the equivalent of "You can't fire me. I QUIT!" but if you'd prefer to believe him over the more logical explanation, you're certainly entitled to do so.
Koreans have a way of talking that they will compliment you just to make nice impression but it's hollow and insincere. I heard the Japanese do this too. I think it's Confucius's fault.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Koreans have a way of talking that they will compliment you just to make nice impression but it's hollow and insincere. I heard the Japanese do this too. I think it's Confucius's fault.
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your stance on this topic. It's great to hear an opinion that is rooted in fact and not some bullshit, all-encompassing stereotype.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Hold up just a damn minute......

I'm not a guy !! :mad:

Lol

Leto1776

Aug 25, 2017
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your stance on this topic. It's great to hear an opinion that is rooted in fact and not some bullshit, all-encompassing stereotype.
Clearly you haven’t read Banchan’s posts enough.