no fucking about match-up: Chandler vs Gaethje

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
fun fact: when Justin Gaethje was a kid, he was bitten by a dog. he wasn't having it, so he chased the dog down, grabbed hold of the mutt and bit him back.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This is the fight that I wanted to see for years when I didn't think that either of them would sign with the UFC.

Stoked that it may finally happen.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I believe this will be a war. I hope it doesn’t end die to one guy gassing out and getting tko’did
I want blood, leg bruises and a stop based on their actual fighting capabilities showing who is the better pressure fighter

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Turned out the dog was gay too iirc.
fuck you both, his mum said it.

reading back though it looks like I am quite the embellisher, he chased the dog to bite him back. no confirmation of tooth contact with dog, and for that I apologise, sirs.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
fuck you both, his mum said it.

reading back though it looks like I am quite the embellisher, he chased the dog to bite him back. no confirmation of tooth contact with dog, and for that I apologise, sirs.
I always used to bite my dog. If that fucker nipped me he got one back. I was training him. We had a rope and everything. Good dog.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Don`t worry Dana says that he will move the event out of New York.He won`t make the fighters vaccinate.
It makes sense. I don't think Dana is even vaccinated. They had planned to get everyone done before Jacksonville then the FDA pulled the vaccines.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Don`t worry Dana says that he will move the event out of New York.He won`t make the fighters vaccinate.
It's good that he will save this card but gubment and private firms will get these anti-vaxxer spastics soon enough, including the egg and his business.

If you want to severely limit the places you can go and diminish the quality of your own life just to make a retarded "stand", that will be hilarious for the rest of us, but most will have to give in. Eventually vaccine requirements will catch up with them one way or the other.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's good that he will save this card but gubment and private firms will get these anti-vaxxer spastics soon enough, including the egg and his business.

If you want to severely limit the places you can go and diminish the quality of your own life just to make a retarded "stand", that will be hilarious for the rest of us, but most will have to give in. Eventually vaccine requirements will catch up with them one way or the other.