no fucking about match-up: Chandler vs Gaethje

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's good that he will save this card but gubment and private firms will get these anti-vaxxer spastics soon enough, including the egg and his business.

If you want to severely limit the places you can go and diminish the quality of your own life just to make a retarded "stand", that will be hilarious for the rest of us, but most will have to give in. Eventually vaccine requirements will catch up with them one way or the other.
Not being allowed in some of those places may increase quality of life...not that I root for that type of restriction.

Vax mandates and coercion are complete bullshit, but they are exposing many people for the corrupt sold out fucks they are.

Dana and the UFC will always have someplace to go, not all regions are going to go along with the Agenda.

Don't forget the origins of the UFC...and now it can be very profitable even if it is in a smaller venue in an obscure population...the cash flows in from the worldwide broadcast, not just ticket sales.

Chandler and Dana are on Fucking Point.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
well our sack of shit president done goofed again. this guy is making a habit of it. doesn't it make you wonder what would have happened if the capitol hill patriots got a fair shake, like they deserved in law? it sure does for me. something tells me that little matter is not over. this is Kent Brockman shaking his fist in the direction of our inept president, good night to you, wherever you may be.