No knee surgery for Spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Maybe his leg died like Chandler in the first Primus fight or Cejudo at the beginning of the second Mighty Mouse fight. Kick a specific spot, nerves die momentarily and the leg is useless. That's all that makes sense for me with his reaction and the actual diagnosis after the fact.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Maybe his leg died like Chandler in the first Primus fight or Cejudo at the beginning of the second Mighty Mouse fight. Kick a specific spot, nerves die momentarily and the leg is useless. That's all that makes sense for me with his reaction and the actual diagnosis after the fact.
He appeared to be in quite a bit of pain, so the nerves didn't die.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Good news, but please dont fight again. You were my second favourite fighter of all time and you are making yourself look a little bit silly in your later years. If you want to, fine, but I will like you less as you do.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good news, but please dont fight again. You were my second favourite fighter of all time and you are making yourself look a little bit silly in your later years. If you want to, fine, but I will like you less as you do.
I have NO IDEA why they made him a fight with Cannonier.
But that 12-fight contract was a "you're not going anywhere" contract.
I hate the UFC for being so shrewd.
Clearly Anderson needs the money, but maybe move to Southern Oregon and retire with a gym, because I have no idea how to send him off on a win.
And at least promote the guy, ya bastards...

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
But that 12-fight contract was a "you're not going anywhere" contract.
Normally I would agree with you wholeheartedly but since Anderson is my dude I have to point out that his crazy ass is the one that asks for longer contracts. They had offered him a 5 fight deal in the Weidman era and he countered with 10 fights.

It makes me sad to see it now but the fucker just enjoys fighting and wants to do it as long as someone is willing to pay him to do it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Normally I would agree with you wholeheartedly but since Anderson is my dude I have to point out that his crazy ass is the one that asks for longer contracts. They had offered him a 5 fight deal in the Weidman era and he countered with 10 fights.

It makes me sad to see it now but the fucker just enjoys fighting and wants to do it as long as someone is willing to pay him to do it.
He technically signed a 15-fight and should have like 10 left, but he's only claiming a few.
I'm sure there's a clause that states he has to win at a certain rate or something Dana'ish.
But believe me when I say he'd jump at the chance to make Anderson Silva Tenshin Nasakawa money with Pacquiao NYE in Rizin.
Who knows what's on a Anderson Silva contract.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
that's a Tko no question.. cannonier kicked him in his shit and HURT anderson.. anderson couldn't defend himself at all times.. that's a TK MotherfuckinO...