General "no more sex unless with a family member!" -uk

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Coronavirus: Sex during lockdown with someone outside your household is illegal from today

Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from today, after the government altered its coronavirus legislation

At 11.30am on Monday, a change to the law was introduced that bans two people from different households in England gathering in an indoor, private place during the coronavirus lockdown.

The amendment to the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) Bill states: “No person may participate in a gathering which takes place in a public or private place indoors, and consists of two or more persons.”

Previously, going to another person’s home to have sex would have been a breach of coronavirus lockdown restrictions, but now both parties could be prosecuted under the law. Having sex in public is already illegal.

Only those with a “reasonable excuse” are permitted to meet in a private place.

The amended bill reads: “No person may, without reasonable excuse, stay overnight at any place other than the place where they are living.”

This differs from the previous legislation, which prohibited people from leaving their home at all without a reasonable excuse.

Anyone breaking the law can be fined £100, halved to £50 if paid within 14 days.

Human rights barrister Adam Wagner tweeted on Sunday: “I can’t believe I’m about to tweet this.

“From tomorrow sex between two (or more) people in a private place who do not live in the same household is a ‘gathering’ between 2 or more people and is therefore illegal.”

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
"You can fuck one of the bitches in my country but it's gona cost you $50......plus $50 interest if you make me wait"

That's pimp shit

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
This is treason, I'll see you hang, gayboy
Look son, we're cousins, but we already whooped you boys once (with a tag in from the FRENCH) and sent you packing.

Then we turned around and saved your asses from Ze Germans,
and even had to send your people guns because you're a bit daft with no 2A.

So if I were you, I would do a few things.
1) Don't sass America or Dr Emperor President Trump might give you a kickin.
2) Toss on a French letter when you get home and even use the back door, the UK doesn't need anymore blue skins with
a mouth full of Indian corn.

queenteeth.jpg

Le Chat Noir
©

Lion.jpg

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Coronavirus: Sex during lockdown with someone outside your household is illegal from today

Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from today, after the government altered its coronavirus legislation

At 11.30am on Monday, a change to the law was introduced that bans two people from different households in England gathering in an indoor, private place during the coronavirus lockdown.

The amendment to the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) Bill states: “No person may participate in a gathering which takes place in a public or private place indoors, and consists of two or more persons.”

Previously, going to another person’s home to have sex would have been a breach of coronavirus lockdown restrictions, but now both parties could be prosecuted under the law. Having sex in public is already illegal.

Only those with a “reasonable excuse” are permitted to meet in a private place.

The amended bill reads: “No person may, without reasonable excuse, stay overnight at any place other than the place where they are living.”

This differs from the previous legislation, which prohibited people from leaving their home at all without a reasonable excuse.

Anyone breaking the law can be fined £100, halved to £50 if paid within 14 days.

Human rights barrister Adam Wagner tweeted on Sunday: “I can’t believe I’m about to tweet this.

“From tomorrow sex between two (or more) people in a private place who do not live in the same household is a ‘gathering’ between 2 or more people and is therefore illegal.”
This should please the Royal Family.

Namaste

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Look son, we're cousins, but we already whooped you boys once (with a tag in from the FRENCH) and sent you packing.

Then we turned around and saved your asses from Ze Germans,
and even had to send your people guns because you're a bit daft with no 2A.

So if I were you, I would do a few things.
1) Don't sass America or Dr Emperor President Trump might give you a kickin.
2) Toss on a French letter when you get home and even use the back door, the UK doesn't need anymore blue skins with
a mouth full of Indian corn.

View attachment 6255

Le Chat Noir
©

View attachment 6256
Get fucken real. World war 2 started in 1939… not when America finally decided to pitch in.

So called world police did fuck all while Britain and it's allies fought to save the world. Including your beloved frogs he diddnt offer much resistance.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Get fucken real. World war 2 started in 1939… not when America finally decided to pitch in.

So called world police did fuck all while Britain and it's allies fought to save the world. Including your beloved frogs he diddnt offer much resistance.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020

We thought you boys had it under control. You had beat the shit out of India, Africa, etc...without breaking a sweat, we didn't know you would struggle so bad with a bunch of Krauts who had just had their shit pushed in 20 years before. Maybe don't let them arm up again? Duh!

Yes the French folded like a cheap lawn chair, but they are artisans not fighters.

The fact remains once we were called off the bench we simply kicked the shit out of the Japanese and the Germans.

Now back to my point, you sass the USA, and you may get a kickin....so mind your P's and Q's.

bisping.gif

Le Chat Noir
©

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We thought you boys had it under control. You had beat the shit out of India, Africa, etc...without breaking a sweat, we didn't know you would struggle so bad with a bunch of Krauts who had just had their shit pushed in 20 years before. Maybe don't let them arm up again? Duh!

Yes the French folded like a cheap lawn chair, but they are artisans not fighters.

The fact remains once we were called off the bench we simply kicked the shit out of the Japanese and the Germans.

Now back to my point, you sass the USA, and you may get a kickin....so mind your P's and Q's.

View attachment 6274

Le Chat Noir
©
Holy shit is that the guy bisping retired? What's his name again?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

View attachment 6274

Le Chat Noir
©

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
You fucken cheese eating fake surrender monkey motherfucker. English whip the French every time.

There's a reason this forum is written in English you know.
Well now you are just being emotional. The French won more wars between the two of you, which is just embarrassing.
So now you lost to the French, a start up USA, and the Cavity Creeps.

The next time I'm in London I'll pay a visit to Duchess Kate and give you lads a strikingly handsome heir
instead of one that will end up looking like a balding chipmunk.

Le Chat Noir
©

T

The Big Guy

Who has sex with people they live with? I live with a woman and my sex is exclusively outside the home

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well now you are just being emotional. The French won more wars between the two of you, which is just embarrassing.
So now you lost to the French, a start up USA, and the Cavity Creeps.

The next time I'm in London I'll pay a visit to Duchess Kate and give you lads a strikingly handsome heir
instead of one that will end up looking like a balding chipmunk.

Le Chat Noir
©
She is fucken hanging. I'd much rather get with Meghan.