No out of competition drug testing for UFC 185

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well isn't that just convenient. And let's inform all the fighters of it 2 months in advance. Go ahead boys, get your gear on...just make sure you time that shit right and are clean the day of the fight.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ALSO: Fairly reasonable to assume the UFC knows or asked Texas about this and scheduled fights there anyway over the last year and now 185. GET SERIOUS ON PED'S MY ASS GUYS.

ANd no reporter who sees this giant red flag will ask about it either. This is a gift wrapped "Are you idiots really serious with this?" press-conference question for tomorrow. Someone tweet FRB maybe he can pester one to ask about this.

"Why reward Texas for refusing get onboard with this supposed 'effort to clean up the sport'?"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ChaosOverkill;n22633 said:
ALSO: Fairly reasonable to assume the UFC knows or asked Texas about this and scheduled fights there anyway over the last year and now 185. GET SERIOUS ON PED'S MY ASS GUYS.

ANd no reporter who sees this giant red flag will ask about it either. This is a gift wrapped "Are you idiots really serious with this?" press-conference question for tomorrow. Someone tweet FRB maybe he can pester one to ask about this.

"Why reward Texas for refusing get onboard with this supposed 'effort to clean up the sport'?"
I'm going to Direct Message FRB on Twitter. He will love this shit.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wtf is wrong with these people? What's the thinking besides the obvious when these decisions are made?

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

don't forget, Texas has 15 limiet for weed, where NSAC, CSAC, UFC and WADA has a limiet of 150, they also have Hippa privacy laws.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It hadn't been relayed on the UG yet (Still going to try and get my money out my blue dammit) so I made thread. The Voltron defense/excuse team assembly should be fun.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"The honor system works." -No one, ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ErikMagraken made a good point. the BC commission tested Ali even after saying they weren't going to do OOC tests BUT, his was after those rumours he had failed one in Russian in the Sambo championships so maybe that was evidence towards a reason to test him OOC.

But the bait and switch has A LITTLE precedence. However it is Texas and no one cares about fair or optics there in sport as long as they are paid.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
That director of the Texas AC sounds like a fuckhead. What kind of leadership is that? Hiding behind his procedures. Andy Foster just did it, he didn't hide behind internal bullshit bureaucracy.

Typical government employee attitude.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well i really don't see any of those fighters testing positive, the closest one would be Hendricks. But I think that's a fucking stupid move to announce your not gonna do the test. Just keep you mouth closed and make the fighters think you are.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
dacofty;n23119 said:
Well i really don't see any of those fighters testing positive, the closest one would be Hendricks. But I think that's a fucking stupid move to announce your not gonna do the test. Just keep you mouth closed and make the fighters think you are.

Overeem, plus, I think Anderson has proven we can't really just predict who is and who isn't likely to do it.

But with the announcement today, going forward the Texas Athletic Commission really is as useless as tits on a bull.