General No weed tonight, hello Jack Daniels

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So my mate who I've been scoring from for pretty much all of my life seems to be under police surveillance again. He's real small time and only supplies a few old friends on a regular basis but it's enough for him to survive.

The other day i'm leaving his house and a black unmarked cop car drives past me very slowly, I recognised the car as the cops immediately and I just sat in my car and waited for them to drive past. Then I shit myself and thought they were waiting around the corner to pull me over in my car, so I got out and started walking down the street which in hindsight would have looked as suspicious as fuck.

After a few minutes I turn around and start walking back to my car and sure enough, they drive back around the corner.

The guy leans out the car window and says "hey mate", me knowing he's a cop replies in a friendly manner.

"Police here mate, we've had a couple of complaints from neighbors about your car being parked here (no way, I was there 20 minutes, it takes the cops 2 days to arrive if you been burgled), do you live in the area?" This guy was a narc, plain clothes, heavily tattooed. wearing shades.

I have half on OZ on me.

I dribbled some bullshit about my parents living around the corner (they do, this guy used to be my neighborhood friend as a kid), and he let it slide. Never asked me why I parked one street away from my parents house or why I was pacing up and down the sidewalk. Then he says "all good mate, thanks", and slowly drives off. I walked past my car and kept walking until I was out of view, to a nearby football field and started doing laps, wondering wtf would happen if I got in my car and drove down the road. Eventually I gained the balls to go back, jumped in my car and gtfo of there as fast as I could without speeding, even went a completely different way home in case they were waiting for me.

I know that sounds paranoid, and hopefully it is, but I'm worried about going back to my friends house now and he's my only source.

So tonight I grabbed a bottle of JD, and dusted off my vape that I haven't used since I quit smoking.

I have to say that the combination of the JD plus sucking on the vape, has eased my withdrawal somewhat.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now you know the police are there you need to mess with them. Order them every takeaway in town

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Imo you are doing the right thing by not doing something risky out of desperation.

What kinds of things can distract you? Maybe treat yourself to a new video game?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imo you are doing the right thing by not doing something risky out of desperation.

What kinds of things can distract you? Maybe treat yourself to a new video game?
Fuck that. It's time to play real grand theft auto.

You should sit in your car with the windows up and pound that vape.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

It's not a physical addiction, it's very psychological. I'm so accustomed to having a pipe every few minutes when I'm at home, even though I really don't get very stoned.

I'm fine all day at work without it, but when I'm at home it's a lot worse.

Video games are definitely one escape, so is studying shit that I'm interested in, I can become very engrossed.

But at the end of the day, I hate being completely sober, I like to have a buzz of some sort going when I'm on down time.

I just have a very bad vibe about this, and almost feel like the cop was giving me a warning, which I'm taking seriously.

I'm too old and established to have to worry about a bullshit possession charge now.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Just realised that it's a quarter past midnite and I've had half a bottle of JD and I'm sitting here as wired as fuck :(

It's going to be a rough day at work tomorrow, lol.

The stupid thing is that liquor is legal but I'm going to wake up feeling like shit compared to if I'd just been smoking weed.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
So my mate who I've been scoring from for pretty much all of my life seems to be under police surveillance again. He's real small time and only supplies a few old friends on a regular basis but it's enough for him to survive.

The other day i'm leaving his house and a black unmarked cop car drives past me very slowly, I recognised the car as the cops immediately and I just sat in my car and waited for them to drive past. Then I shit myself and thought they were waiting around the corner to pull me over in my car, so I got out and started walking down the street which in hindsight would have looked as suspicious as fuck.

After a few minutes I turn around and start walking back to my car and sure enough, they drive back around the corner.

The guy leans out the car window and says "hey mate", me knowing he's a cop replies in a friendly manner.

"Police here mate, we've had a couple of complaints from neighbors about your car being parked here (no way, I was there 20 minutes, it takes the cops 2 days to arrive if you been burgled), do you live in the area?" This guy was a narc, plain clothes, heavily tattooed. wearing shades.

I have half on OZ on me.

I dribbled some bullshit about my parents living around the corner (they do, this guy used to be my neighborhood friend as a kid), and he let it slide. Never asked me why I parked one street away from my parents house or why I was pacing up and down the sidewalk. Then he says "all good mate, thanks", and slowly drives off. I walked past my car and kept walking until I was out of view, to a nearby football field and started doing laps, wondering wtf would happen if I got in my car and drove down the road. Eventually I gained the balls to go back, jumped in my car and gtfo of there as fast as I could without speeding, even went a completely different way home in case they were waiting for me.

I know that sounds paranoid, and hopefully it is, but I'm worried about going back to my friends house now and he's my only source.

So tonight I grabbed a bottle of JD, and dusted off my vape that I haven't used since I quit smoking.

I have to say that the combination of the JD plus sucking on the vape, has eased my withdrawal somewhat.
Been there man,
Like I tell everyone now, grow your own

I would definitely not be grabbing from buddy again for a while, way too much heat

If you can't grow, find a dispensary or inquire about medical?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Just realised that it's a quarter past midnite and I've had half a bottle of JD and I'm sitting here as wired as fuck :(

It's going to be a rough day at work tomorrow, lol.

The stupid thing is that liquor is legal but I'm going to wake up feeling like shit compared to if I'd just been smoking weed.
I'm still high from the edibles I had last night lol
Man they were good, crazy dreams of just colors and shit
And it's 8:24am here lol

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Been there man,
Like I tell everyone now, grow your own

I would definitely not be grabbing from buddy again for a while, way too much heat

If you can't grow, find a dispensary or inquire about medical?

Hey man, love your avatar.

Yeah, my friend is off limits, and he's made it so I can't call him easily, I have to go there to talk to him, so I can't even warn him.

My woman has a contact at her work who I've used once before, but she doesn't really want to be known at her work as a pothead so she's reluctant to hook me up again.

I have a 20 year old collection of seeds, I tried to germinate some a couple of years ago but they failed. It's so hard to get good seeds here now because everyone is growing clones and gone hydro and there's no more seeds in the weed.

I've been reading up on how to kick start old seeds but everyone tells me that pot has evolved so much in the past few years that a 20 year old strain won't even get me high, which I am doubtful of because it sure got me high back then and I'm not exactly Bob Marley, but they do have a point I guess.

P.S I am in Australia and edibles and MM is not yet legal, the MM is coming soon but I figure they wont prescribe me unless I have cancer.

Last edited:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Hey man, love your avatar.

Yeah, my friend is off limits, and he's made it so I can't call him easily, I have to go there to talk to him, so I can't even warn him.

My woman has a contact at her work who I've used once before, but she doesn't really want to be known at her work as a pothead so she's reluctant to hook me up again.

I have a 20 year old collection of seeds, I tried to germinate some a couple of years ago but they failed. It's so hard to get good seeds here now because everyone is growing clones and gone hydro and there's no more seeds in the weed.

I've been reading up on how to kick start old seeds but everyone tells me that pot has evolved so much in the past few years that a 20 year old strain won't even get me high, which I am doubtful of but they do have a point I guess.

P.S I am in Australia and edibles and MM is not yet legal, the MM is coming soon but I figure they wont prescribe me unless I have cancer.
Hopefully they open it to more than cancer, I haven't found a person yet I couldn't find a way for them to get approved, worst case, you pay 160bux and call a weed doctor and they'll approve you over the phone lol (I am not joking)

Weed from 20 years ago would probably have a lot less thc content because they were right, the thc level have increased a lot since then
I also believe I read something about seed degrading over a period of time but you should still get high, probably just need more and it might be mellow.
Just be aware of they came from bud that had seeds in it, it will most likely produce a hermaphrodite, but Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella and jason73 @jason73 would know more about that

I usually just put feelers out wherever I'm going but I have no fucking clue in Australia

Good luck man, if anything, the garden would be an amazing thing to occupy time and it's nice and relaxing

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
@Gay for Longo I hope so. Medical Marijuana has just been approved tentatively, but the guidelines have not been set yet. I have a lot of American friends who tell me they just tell the Doctor that they can't sleep, or that it eases their back pain or whatever and the Doctor writes them a prescription, I do not see it happening like that over here, our society is way too anal.

I've grown before, with pretty much this same strain many years ago, and it was awesome. All of the plants were female and I put it in my freezer and lived off it for a year. I am definitely going to try and grow again, but that still leaves me with a problem for the next year. It's January here, and summer. Growing outdoors I should have planted in August/September at the latest.

Oh well, I gave up for 5 years once before after he got busted the last time (10 years ago) but started smoking synth/k2 about 5 years ago (it was legal and didn't show up in drug tests), and it fucked me up so badly that my woman told me to start smoking weed again so I could get off the synth.

Now synth is also illegal, so I can't go to my local sex shop and buy it, which I have to say, is a very good thing.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
@Gay for Longo I hope so. Medical Marijuana has just been approved tentatively, but the guidelines have not been set yet. I have a lot of American friends who tell me they just tell the Doctor that they can't sleep, or that it eases their back pain or whatever and the Doctor writes them a prescription, I do not see it happening like that over here, our society is way too anal.

I've grown before, with pretty much this same strain many years ago, and it was awesome. All of the plants were female and I put it in my freezer and lived off it for a year. I am definitely going to try and grow again, but that still leaves me with a problem for the next year. It's January here, and summer. Growing outdoors I should have planted in August/September at the latest.

Oh well, I gave up for 5 years once before after he got busted the last time (10 years ago) but started smoking synth/k2 about 5 years ago (it was legal and didn't show up in drug tests), and it fucked me up so badly that my woman told me to start smoking weed again so I could get off the synth.

Now synth is also illegal, so I can't go to my local sex shop and buy it, which I have to say, is a very good thing.
Fuck man, I hope shit works out

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It's all good bro, but I have realised that I can't sleep without weed. It's 1.30 am here now. I have to get up at 6am and I'm not the slightest bit tired or drunk, despite 3/4 of a bottle of JD now.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
It's all good bro, but I have realised that I can't sleep without weed. It's 1.30 am here now. I have to get up at 6am and I'm not the slightest bit tired or drunk, despite 3/4 of a bottle of JD now.
Don't give yourself alcohol poisoning over it. Just try to rest as much as possible, even if you can't sleep imo. Watch the original blade runner movie (snoozefest), or read a book in bed. My library lets us sign up to download ebooks for free. I haven't paid for a romance novel in ages. What state in Australia are you in? Do they have a state-wide library site?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don't give yourself alcohol poisoning over it. Just try to rest as much as possible, even if you can't sleep imo. Watch the original blade runner movie (snoozefest), or read a book in bed. My library lets us sign up to download ebooks for free. I haven't paid for a romance novel in ages. What state in Australia are you in? Do they have a state-wide library site?

I have signed up for like 5 different online Diploma Courses, and I've completed two in three days. I now have a a Diploma in Self Defense and a Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming, lol. I should complete my alternative medicine diploma and my journalism Diploma in another week. Like I said, I can become totally focused on something If I see a reason to be, or a way of diverting my focus.

Home - John Academy

Online Courses - Learn Anything, On Your Schedule | Udemy

Alison | Free Online Courses & Online Learning

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Oh yeah, and my certificate 2 in Karate, hahahhahah.

How the fuck you become qualified in Karate by doing on online course which only asks for a mutiple choice Q&A as your test, is beyond me. But hey, I'm a fucking killer now :D

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bitcoins and AlphaBay my friend.
How so my friend? In Australia there is a lot of paperwork required to be able to invest in overseas shares and commodoties, so I am left to invest in the shitty companies on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), I've just bought as many Medical Marijuana shares as I can afford, but there's no option here to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies locally.

And even so, how does that help my problem of not being able to score?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How so my friend? In Australia there is a lot of paperwork required to be able to invest in overseas shares and commodoties, so I am left to invest in the shitty companies on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), I've just bought as many Medical Marijuana shares as I can afford, but there's no option here to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies locally.

And even so, how does that help my problem of not being able to score?
Exchange Aussie Bucks for bitcoin, then you can buy reefer on the deep web and have it delivered to your mailbox.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Exchange Aussie Bucks for bitcoin, then you can buy reefer on the deep web and have it delivered to your mailbox.

Ahhh, okay. I've got TOR and often browse the deep web and have looked at Silk Road etc, but I have to admit that I'm as paranoid as fuck about dealing through it. Plus, at Bitcoin prices, how can you buy weed? You pay with 1/1000th of a bitcoin?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm rapidly seeing the difference in cost as well. This bottle of JD cost me $40 and it's almost gone, half an O costs me about $140 which I can stretch to 7 days, i.e $20 per day.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You pay with 1/1000th of a bitcoin?
Yup. Funds to seller are held in escrow until you confirm receipt, or after two weeks of no response from the buyer.

All sellers are rated and reviewed so you can also get a good idea of what to expect before making the commitment.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Yup. Funds to seller are held in escrow until you confirm receipt, or after two weeks of no response from the buyer.

All sellers are rated and reviewed so you can also get a good idea of what to expect before making the commitment.

Interesting, I will definitely check it out.

There's also the Amsterdam seed banks, who virtually guarantee delivery without being busted, but I'm just really paranoid when it comes to that.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Interesting, I will definitely check it out.

There's also the Amsterdam seed banks, who virtually guarantee delivery without being busted, but I'm just really paranoid when it comes to that.
Some out of the UK too. There's a loophole that allows them to sell as novelty items.