Nolan Ryan beats up batter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In Nolan Ryan's book he talks about how he was trapped at the bottom of the pile and couldn't breathe. He said he was nearly unconscious, but Bo came over and started throwing bodies off of him and helped him up lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Remember like it was yesterday. Robin Ventura wanted to tangle with the old bull, and got the horns. Nolan Ryan is one of those old ranchin' motherfuckers, with country strength and a mean streak. Mr. Ventura quickly found that out.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nolan was my favorite player when I was a kid. I'm a life long Cubs Fan but man did I pull for him and the Astros.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Nolan was my favorite player when I was a kid. I'm a life long Cubs Fan but man did I pull for him and the Astros.
I used to think you were an intelligent person too... A Cubs fan?! What the hell is this world coming to? Do you realize that the last time the Cubs won the World Series that the Ottoman Empire was still around! Go White Sox!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, Ventura needs to be fired too.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to think you were an intelligent person too... A Cubs fan?! What the hell is this world coming to? Do you realize that the last time the Cubs won the World Series that the Ottoman Empire was still around! Go White Sox!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, Ventura needs to be fired too.
I'm not a band wagon jumper. I stay with a team thick and thin. I grew up and live in Central Il. so I'm a Cubs, Hawks, Bulls and Bears Fan to the death. When I was a kid in summer it was baseball practice in the morning and then rush home to listen to Harry Carey call the Cubs then rush back out to play our games in the early evening. It was a kids dream. Yes I know we haven't won but Loyalty Above All Except Honor.

GO CUBS GO !

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not a band wagon jumper. I stay with a team thick and thin. I grew up and live in Central Il. so I'm a Cubs, Hawks, Bulls and Bears Fan to the death. When I was a kid in summer it was baseball practice in the morning and then rush home to listen to Harry Carey call the Cubs then rush back out to play our games in the early evening. It was a kids dream. Yes I know we haven't won but Loyalty Above All Except Honor.

GO CUBS GO !
I'm the same with the sox. No matter where I moved to I still support them. I went to a cubs/Brewers game a few years ago at wrigley and still wore my AJ pierzinski sox jersey. Lots of shit talking was had.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As you should have gotten you black sox rooting sumbitch !

lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
A little off subject and I'll look for ot on a bit, but I remember one time when a batter charged the mound in the minors but met his match in a pitcher who had boxed in a previous life

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here's a short video from the Cubs minor league team the Peoria Chiefs a couple years back. Coaches had gotten into it and the pitcher comes over and guns a ball into the dugout. Problem was it missed the dugout and hit a girl in the crowd. Cubs cut the guy the next morning and he spent a good amount of time in jail as he should of.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now THAT'S America's favorite pass time!

Remember Nomo's jump kick?
Lol