VID NON-MMA athletes who'd have thrived if trained MMA at an early age.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Serena Williams
someday, Jon Jones type of chick like this will show up and put fear into fighters like Cyborg.

I meant similarities with Jon Jones for great genetics, not cuz they're both black, although black ahtletes usually own every sports they get into.

maybe except Hockey

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Bo Jackson.
so sad to watch his career end so short.

Some also say the injury he had was due to his crazy athletic ability, when that defensive player grabbed his legs, his strength allowed him to keep moving forward and caused his hips and legs to separate or something

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
so sad to watch his career end so short.

Some also say the injury he had was due to his crazy athletic ability, when that defensive player grabbed his legs, his strength allowed him to keep moving forward and caused his hips and legs to separate or something
IMAO, it was the mis-diagnosis of the hip injury that made it so severe. Lots of running backs have suffered the same 'dislocated hip' injury that Jackson suffered. Properly diagnosed, they got around on crutches for a year and were back to playing football. I think even Mark Bavaro had a similar injury.

But the fact that they didn't identify the fracture/bleeding led to the complete loss of cartilage in Bo's hip - and that's what ended his career.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
IMAO, it was the mis-diagnosis of the hip injury that made it so severe. Lots of running backs have suffered the same 'dislocated hip' injury that Jackson suffered. Properly diagnosed, they got around on crutches for a year and were back to playing football. I think even Mark Bavaro had a similar injury.

But the fact that they didn't identify the fracture/bleeding led to the complete loss of cartilage in Bo's hip - and that's what ended his career.
LOL that makes lot more sense. I wanted to believe that other story, sounds so much cooler :D

what about that story of Bo, when he was young, was in waist deep water and he was able to do a back flip where he was standing? or something like that?
shit, if that's true, BJ jumping out of the pool without hands got nothing on Bo.

Thanks for the info btw,

M

member 3289

Cristiano Ronaldo would be UFC champion if he didn't make 100x more scoring hat tricks and banging models

Thread title is pretty good but needs to finish with: ..if they had trained mma from an early age.

It's a past subjunctive.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I guess you can call Rockhold the Christian Ronaldo of MMA since Rockhold loses points with his arrogance

no homo

ok maybe little bit
Pffft those are supposed to be good bodies, looks like a couple skinny punks to me!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
NFL defensive players would wreck shop with training...and some skill offensive players

that is where all the HWs and LHWs go

only second rate guys have entered MMA so far

Last edited:

yuushi

Apr 5, 2018
Takeru Kobayashi

With all the calories he can take in, he'll have limitless energy and stamina.