General #noosehoax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
A noose is a slip knot, so if it was being used as a door pull then it won't have been a noose, otherwise it would have tightened around the fingers of everyone that used it.
So it wasn't very practical. Someone went out of their way to make it look like a noose. So even worse, imo.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A noose is a slip knot, so if it was being used as a door pull then it won't have been a noose, otherwise it would have tightened around the fingers of everyone that used it.
The knots of a garage pull cord are used like a grip for your bottom 3 fingers. You grip the cord between your thumb and forefinger then youd tighten your hand around the knot with your bottom middle, ring, and pinky.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Which is why it isn't practical for that application.

If it was just a loop knot, then this is much ado about nothing.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The knots of a garage pull cord are used like a grip for your bottom 3 fingers. You grip the cord between your thumb and forefinger then youd tighten your hand around the knot with your bottom middle, ring, and pinky.
I only need 2 fingers to pull down a garage door.

T

The Big Guy

I tied a noose handle to all three garage doors today. Make our shop great again

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
No way it was a noose, would be useless as handle, the fact the same knot was on every other door should be a give away as well, fucking crazy this was even news worthy or worth an investigation.

When I first saw the head line I assumed a proper noose was left in his garage, not a door pull.

The division machine is in full swing it seems.

T

The Big Guy

If you ever want an easy way to catch out-of-reach lizards for your son, tie a noose to the end of a fishing pole or long stick using fishing line or dental floss.

If you have a laser pointer it helps get the lizards into the position you want them

View: https://youtu.be/5ngLQHvVGzA
I catch them by hand like a man. My son is getting better everyday. It's all about getting close and striking your hand like a snake. One you get the motion you learn not to crush them. I only catch them for bait unless he wants a bucketful for a weekend terrarium. That's stopped since I got him a leopard gecko15931290262347387580787833855381.jpg

M

member 3289

I catch them by hand like a man. My son is getting better everyday. It's all about getting close and striking your hand like a snake. One you get the motion you learn not to crush them. I only catch them for bait unless he wants a bucketful for a weekend terrarium. That's stopped since I got him a leopard geckoView attachment 8325
Those things are highly recommended by herpetologists. I hear they make great pets?