General #noosehoax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Friendly reminder, NASCAR destroyed themselves going all in with this goon who's gone full Pussie Smollett...

There's videos of that same garage door pulldown handles in the same garages from years ago. It was fake as fuck and Bubba Smollett deserves blame for still milking it and acting like it was as bad as everyone assumed...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Friendly reminder, NASCAR destroyed themselves going all in with this goon who's gone full Pussie Smollett...

There's videos of that same garage door pulldown handles in the same garages from years ago. It was fake as fuck and Bubba Smollett deserves blame for still milking it and acting like it was as bad as everyone assumed...

He's a millionaire in his mid-20's who has never won a Nascar race but is the talk of the sport. Homeboy knows what he is doing.61343c5725bc3d662eda2cda4e78825d.jpg

M

member 1013

Jason never tires, never loses courage, and never loses faith.
I imagine him in his den, it still has the fake wood paneling from the 1980s when jason73 @jason73 last fixed it up. There is no furniture except an office chair and a desk he made out of old skid lumber; it wraps around the room and he sits in the middle, surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of screens, all streaming directly to his brain like heroin to a junky’s blood.

M

member 1013

I imagine him in his den, it still has the fake wood paneling from the 1980s when jason73 @jason73 last fixed it up. There is no furniture except an office chair and a desk he made out of old skid lumber; it wraps around the room and he sits in the middle, surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of screens, all streaming directly to his brain like heroin to a junky’s blood.
Also there is weed smoke everywhere.

T

The Big Guy

I didn't ask for your assessment. Good day sir.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
ESPN is gonna ESPN.

Drivers don't keep the same garages when they visit a track for a race year after year. Pics have been found with this noose from 2+ years ago. So if this is the only garage with a noose pulldown (doubtful), the only way Bubba could have been targeted was by whoever assigns the garages giving him the "noose garage" on purpose.

Having a noose pulldown is fucked up. But instead of taking a picture, writing a story and making it into something it wasn't - why not take out a knife and cut it off, then tie a regular knot on the end?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
ESPN is gonna ESPN.

Drivers don't keep the same garages when they visit a track for a race year after year. Pics have been found with this noose from 2+ years ago. So if this is the only garage with a noose pulldown (doubtful), the only way Bubba could have been targeted was by whoever assigns the garages giving him the "noose garage" on purpose.

Having a noose pulldown is fucked up. But instead of taking a picture, writing a story and making it into something it wasn't - why not take out a knife and cut it off, then tie a regular knot on the end?
I disagree. Could you imagine the stink then?

NASCAR tries to hide a noose found in Bubba's stall!!

Then it would be speculation galore. I think they did the right thing. Now there is proof it wasn't directed at him.
Even if you know it's bullshit, you have to go through the "proper" channels showing that you tried to do the right thing.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Then it would be speculation galore. I think they did the right thing. Now there is proof it wasn't directed at him.
Even if you know it's bullshit, you have to go through the "proper" channels showing that you tried to do the right thing.
It's outrage culture, just the other way around.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

I'm talking about the guy that saw it. Cut it down and tie a regular knot.

Why get the press involved and make a big stink about it? I promise you the initial reports about the only black driver in NASCAR finding a noose in his garage far outnumber updated reports that it was purely coincidental and he wasn't targeted at all.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

I've been to this track. Saw a woman jump onto a man's back and beat the hell out of him with a putty knife.