General Nope.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It's illegal to shoot native wildlife.

Don't give me a reason to contact the FWC.
My son and I were shooting pellets in the canal. Some nasty land whale across the canal said she was going to call the popo on us if we didn’t stop. I think he has his Red Ryder BB gun. So come at me bro wouldn’t be the first time a Hillary voter tried to take down a patriot.

M

member 3289

My son and I were shooting pellets in the canal. Some nasty land whale across the canal said she was going to call the popo on us if we didn’t stop. I think he has his Red Ryder BB gun. So come at me bro wouldn’t be the first time a Hillary voter tried to take down a patriot.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have a couple Diana’s. They’re German. These are springers. They don’t require CO2 or a pump.
Nice
Isn't a Diana a like a Beeman quality Rifle? Always wanted a Beeman or Diana but can't put hands on one so it would be Order only.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
great timing, curious if anyone on the passenger train were looking out the window as this guy launches himself

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Nice
Isn't a Diana a like a Beeman quality Rifle? Always wanted a Beeman or Diana but can't put hands on one so it would be Order only.
i have a Gamo SilentCat for dealing with pigeons. I put some better optics on it, but it's dialed in.
I'd rather use that over a .22 or .17 for the job, any day.

it'll last a long time the way I use it, but if you want to get Serious you can always go with the RWS Model 34

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
i have a Gamo SilentCat for dealing with pigeons. I put some better optics on it, but it's dialed in.
I'd rather use that over a .22 or .17 for the job, any day.

it'll last a long time the way I use it, but if you want to get Serious you can always go with the RWS Model 34
RWS is Diana. I think my entry level break barrel is a 34. Great gun. I also have their big nasty which I think is a 54. I could be wrong but it’s a 50 something. It’s wood with a side lever. I modded both. Honed them better springs lube and pistons. A guy named Macarri (sp) sells kits and parts for springers. I can get his info if anyone needs it.

What caught my eye is you don’t want to use regular glass on these. They will break them. The recoil on a scope from an airgun is much harder than from a regular rifle. It was hard for me to believe this but it’s true. An airgun has a second recoil going forward. Normal scopes aren’t built for that.

The good news is springer scopes are inexpensive compared to regular scopes. You can get good glass for less than $100 for these.

The key is the mount. Buy the best mount. Mounts are notorious for moving if you don’t buy the best ones. Pyramid Air is the best place to go for airguns and supplies. They know airguns inside and out.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
RWS is Diana. I think my entry level break barrel is a 34. Great gun. I also have their big nasty which I think is a 54. I could be wrong but it’s a 50 something. It’s wood with a side lever. I modded both. Honed them better springs lube and pistons. A guy named Macarri (sp) sells kits and parts for springers. I can get his info if anyone needs it.

What caught my eye is you don’t want to use regular glass on these. They will break them. The recoil on a scope from an airgun is much harder than from a regular rifle. It was hard for me to believe this but it’s true. An airgun has a second recoil going forward. Normal scopes aren’t built for that.

The good news is springer scopes are inexpensive compared to regular scopes. You can get good glass for less than $100 for these.

The key is the mount. Buy the best mount. Mounts are notorious for moving if you don’t buy the best ones. Pyramid Air is the best place to go for airguns and supplies. They know airguns inside and out.
yeah, the spring impulse is wicked on optics. I picked up a nice Hawke, it's held Minute-Of-Pigeon precision over a couple years in the garage.
In a lot of cities, they're classifying pellet rifles as 'firearms' because of all the LARPing AirSoft phaygos.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
yeah, the spring impulse is wicked on optics. I picked up a nice Hawke, it's held Minute-Of-Pigeon precision over a couple years in the garage.
In a lot of cities, they're classifying pellet rifles as 'firearms' because of all the LARPing AirSoft phaygos.
The springers are louder than people think. The Co2 stuff while much cooler needs too much equipment and money to do it right. I haven’t even shot mine in a few years. Like you said it’s tough finding places. Dem springs doe