General Nope

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Zero moose in Windsor, fucktard. Stop talking about shit you know nothing about
I don’t live in Windsor you jerk and you know it. If you want to keep pursuing this, I’ll get the @mods involved, and trust me, you won’t like what happens.

What you are doing is against the TOS, it’s not doxxing, because you aren’t telling people where I live, but telling people someone lives somewhere they don’t, is surely frowned upon.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Moose was looking to rut
In the BC Survival Guide they teach you that when you are approached by a moose in heat, you avoid eye contact, lay very still and jerk him off.

In the Ontario Survival Guide we are taught to just square up and unload on him.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In the BC Survival Guide they teach you that when you are approached by a moose in heat, you avoid eye contact, lay very still and jerk him off.

In the Ontario Survival Guide we are taught to just square up and unload on him.
Unload your seed?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just slip to the side and quadruple leg takedown and he's fukd because he's exposed to a brutal ground and pound........like a beetle on its back......sleep tight little man, sleep tight

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Finger up the bum.

Works every time almost every circumstance.

From getting surprised by a moose to be given sweet popcorn in the cinema when you asked for salty.

Finger up the bum.

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
Moose in Newfoundland know better than to pull that shit lest they be introduced to Bayman Murph's tree oh tree, right quick, wha?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Finger up the bum.

Works every time almost every circumstance.

From getting surprised by a moose to be given sweet popcorn in the cinema when you asked for salty.

Finger up the bum.
Ah, the ol' Steve Irwin technique.