Society North Americans are pussies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What the fuck does “power distance” mean? If it means striking from range my stats alone should put Canada over the top.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
What the fuck does “power distance” mean? If it means striking from range my stats alone should put Canada over the top.
Close but not quite:

POWER DISTANCE
This dimension deals with the fact that all individuals in societies are not equal – it expresses the attitude of the culture towards these inequalities amongst us. Power Distance is defined as the extent to which the less powerful members of institutions and organisations within a country expect and accept that power is distributed unequally. It has to do with the fact that a society’s inequality is endorsed by the followers as much as by the leaders.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Close but not quite:

POWER DISTANCE
This dimension deals with the fact that all individuals in societies are not equal – it expresses the attitude of the culture towards these inequalities amongst us. Power Distance is defined as the extent to which the less powerful members of institutions and organisations within a country expect and accept that power is distributed unequally. It has to do with the fact that a society’s inequality is endorsed by the followers as much as by the leaders.
You’re treading on thin ice Buddy.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You can include them with the UK. Australians are just redneck Brits.

Sheepdog @Former Maycee Barber Fan @BrunoMcGyver Yeah I fuckin said it
The only offence I take to this is that it seems to assert that the Brits don't have their own version of rednecks, which are some of the lowest forms of trash you will find in the developed world.

Their class system makes their bogans much more desperate creatures than ours, as the nuance of the Australian bogan is that it can often be quite wealthy.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Extended edition: Australia, New Zealand, Mexico for the second song and other heritages, and China as a contrast.

Screenshot_20211204_105724_com.android.chrome_edit_625816486196173.jpg

St. germain

Dec 2, 2021
I am severely depressed coz you Swiss are better at them trains than us.

How is Switzerland treating ya?
I have relatives and friends there, but haven't been visiting recently.
oh wait. how come ya speak my lingo?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Compare countries - Hofstede Insights
View attachment 53922

As can be seen above in this very realistic model, North Americans are indulgent individuals that score very low on masculinity. Plus they are scared shitless of their bosses.

Kudos to the Brits for being manly men like us. Absolute lol @ Canadians.
Canadians being generous, unselfish lovers ends up hurting us in the "masculinity" category. This is bullshit without a "Satisfied Lover" category.