General North Texas is getting lake effect snow.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If someone is being a dick, and you hit report. The mods will (depending on context) do something about it. If you decide to fight fire with fire, you're on your own.

You've been pinked because you go after people who don't reciprocate the abuse. Your mate however engages in tit for tats.
I always file reports and nothing happens. Granted most of my reports are against the MoDs themselves, but still.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
seriously?

ok. I will bite. Rambo John J @Lou Dog

if I or any other member constantly gave the abuse he gives this member to him we would be pinked. In fact I have been. Calling someone a retard every time they post is usually a pink flag.

but same rules don’t apply for some reason.
If someone is being a dick, and you hit report. The mods will (depending on context) do something about it. If you decide to fight fire with fire, you're on your own.

You've been pinked because you go after people who don't reciprocate the abuse. Your mate however engages in tit for tats.
Please eep my name out your mouths fellas, and out of your beef

Plenty of people are dicks n trolls quite often here, and yes some are allowed to do so freely and some get pinked

Fingers if you don't like the juvenile trolling I can appreciate that...It has become a big part of forum culture here and some really good folks have bounced due to it...don't expect it to change IMO, doesn't seem like a priority at this time

Cornpop I don't follow people around and insult their posts every chance I get...there is a difference...the juvenile insults are obvious, if you are cool with them then that is completely fine...don't pretend it is a 50/50 thing though, that isn't how it goes and I think you know it

As for pinks...who gives a fuck anymore...they do nothing...some folks can get 30 pinks and be fine and some can get banned for 5 pinks...doesn't seem to make much sense sometimes...all they do is reduce the forum pop IMO, very rarely does somebody actually change their behavior due to a Pink

If you guys got beef, then just hash it out amongst yourselves or just agree to disagree like grown ups

Take it easy and have a good day and evening fellas

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Plenty of people are dicks n trolls quite often here, and yes some are allowed to do so freely and some get pinked

Fingers if you don't like the juvenile trolling I can appreciate that...It has become a big part of forum culture here and some really good folks have bounced due to it...don't expect it to change IMO, doesn't seem like a priority at this time

Cornpop I don't follow people around and insult their posts every chance I get...there is a difference...the juvenile insults are obvious, if you are cool with them then that is completely fine...don't pretend it is a 50/50 thing though, that isn't how it goes and I think you know it

As for pinks...who gives a fuck anymore...they do nothing...some folks can get 30 pinks and be fine and some can get banned for 5 pinks...doesn't seem to make much sense sometimes...all they do is reduce the forum pop IMO, very rarely does somebody actually change their behavior due to a Pink

If you guys got beef, then just hash it out amongst yourselves or just agree to disagree like grown ups

sorry mate. Was not my intention to rile you up. But I’ve observed some pretty consistent trolling on your behalf and when asked for examples I had to provide evidence,

apologies if this has annoyed you.

i will call you out when I do. But you do know, or should know I have the upmost respect for you.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry mate. Was not my intention to rile you up. But I’ve observed some pretty consistent trolling on your behalf and when asked for examples I had to provide evidence,

apologies if this has annoyed you.

i will call you out when I do. But you do know, or should know I have the upmost respect for you.
Oh not riled up at all

I just typed out a post to address the exchange you two were having

Not annoyed, having a great day and enjoyed making jokes with song and I just posted another classic Biden gaffe as I was laughing

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I mean, the actual industry I work in is highly regulated.
Well, then I am mistaken about my previous post and I apologize,

Point remains, you're asking for increased government regulation for one industry, but not for another.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don’t know, maybe we should have a separate ptsd sub forum here?

it Would certainly take away nearly 90% of the chaff this place generates

M

member 1013

R we fiting now?!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well, then I am mistaken about my previous post and I apologize,

Point remains, you're asking for increased government regulation for one industry, but not for another.
Once I get my generator I don't care what they do, I'll disconnect myself from the grid. I've already started hand digging a well.