Lifestyle Not for renters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just refi'd down to a sweet 2.75%. Life is goooood.

Whats everyone else rocking?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Nothing anymore. We paid that bitch off. I own on my house, not the bank.

We did rock a variable mortgage for years and it saved us a lot of money over the long run. I think when we started it was at 1.75 and by the time we paid the house off it was up to 2.5.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nothing anymore. We paid that bitch off. I own on my house, not the bank.

We did rock a variable mortgage for years and it saved us a lot of money over the long run. I think when we started it was at 1.75 and by the time we paid the house off it was up to 2.5.
Damn thats actually not too shabby. I always worry about getting fucking on a variable rate loan though.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Damn thats actually not too shabby. I always worry about getting fucking on a variable rate loan though.
The father-in-law stressed balls over it when he heard we signed a variable. Must’ve told me a dozen times about his experience back in the early 80s when his variable mortgage went up to 18.5%. We took the gamble and it did us well.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The father-in-law stressed balls over it when he heard we signed a variable. Must’ve told me a dozen times about his experience back in the early 80s when his variable mortgage went up to 18.5%. We took the gamble and it did us well.
Good for y'all. I've heard horror stories like that as well. I'm pretty thrilled with the 2.75%, but a 1.75 or 2.5 would be fucking sweet too.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
wife and I both bought houses around 2000, sold in 04 and moved to OR. We bought a house with a 'big' yard, next to a school, and lived the dual-income no-kids life. But we wanted to have our house paid off before we had kids, and when she got pregnant her separation package put us over the hump.

And our house in OR was one of the last built before zoning changed and they capped 'urban sprawl'. Over the next 11 years, our home value increased significantly. That meant that when we sold it and moved to AZ, we could get a much larger house on corner lot with a pool, 5m from work. ;)

congrats, Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto. getting out from a under a house note is a big deal.
and good on you, ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude. this is going to get you there a lot faster.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
wife and I both bought houses around 2000, sold in 04 and moved to OR. We bought a house with a 'big' yard, next to a school, and lived the dual-income no-kids life. But we wanted to have our house paid off before we had kids, and when she got pregnant her separation package put us over the hump.

And our house in OR was one of the last built before zoning changed and they capped 'urban sprawl'. Over the next 11 years, our home value increased significantly. That meant that when we sold it and moved to AZ, we could get a much larger house on corner lot with a pool, 5m from work. ;)

congrats, Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto. getting out from a under a house note is a big deal.
and good on you, ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude. this is going to get you there a lot faster.
I caught the tail end of the big boom in housing prices going up in Dallas so I could make a good chunk of change on it when we do go to sell to buy some property, but it's just not where I want it to be yet. It's getting close though. I've only been in the house like 6 years so far.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Let's see if this really works.

Leigh @Leighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's being a big meanie head and gave me meanie poo ratings. Please, please make him stop, it hurts my feewings.
The difference is...
I don't follow you in every thread for over a year
I know where to draw a line when someone is talking about serious shit
I'm not playing a troll character on this site
I don't troll ppl into wanting to fight me and then not fight them but continue to stalk them in every thread.
If I was told by a mod to leave u alone I definitely would

Did that help

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Let's see if this really works.

Leigh @Leighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's being a big meanie head and gave me meanie poo ratings. Please, please make him stop, it hurts my feewings.
The difference is...
I'm not playing a troll character on this site
I don't troll ppl into wanting to fight me and then not fight them but continue to stalk them in every thread.

Did that help

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The difference is...
I'm not playing a cutie pie character on this site
I don't cutie pie ppl into wanting to fight me and then not fight them but continue to stalk them in every thread.

Did that help
The difference is...
I'm not playing a cutie pie character on this site
I don't cutie pie ppl into wanting to fight me and then not fight them but continue to stalk them in every thread.

Did that help
@conor mcgregor nut hugger , he's not listening to Leigh @Leigh , what happens next?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Also I have mods jump me for stuff that may turn into an argument , and I see them getting in the middle of other peoples arguments all the time
Yet this crap just keeps going on

This place protects ppl who don't need it. Ppl w strong support systems and families. If you don't have all that, who cares what happens.
Kind of like a bank ......if you dont have money they tax you. If you have money they give you more.
Ok done now. Enjoy your thread

If you want me to leave you alone just say the word. I for sure will