noteworthy stuff from ricksons book

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he is half black:

When Margarida, my father’s first wife, the woman I consider my mother, was unable to get pregnant, my uncle came up with a plan. My father, with my mother’s knowledge and consent, would impregnate our African Brazilian babysitter, Belinha, who gave birth to me and my older brothers Rorion and Relson. The whole thing was an elaborate ruse. Margarida wore a fake belly during Belindha’s pregnancies and when the time came for her to give birth, she went to the hospital and came home with a baby. Not even her best friends knew! When I was young and looked at myself in the mirror and saw my freckles, I thought they were from my Scottish blood. Little did I know that I was half African Brazilian!

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Sugar, processed foods, alcohol, and coffee were all strictly prohibited. I grew up thinking that eating chocolate was like drinking rat poison! Coca-Cola? Poison! Cake and cookies? Poison!

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
When I was five, we were driving in his Jeep on a piece of rural property that my mother inherited. Hélio now managed the property and had recently cut off water to some of the tenants because of a billing dispute. Suddenly, a VW van cut us off, my dad slammed on the brakes, and we slid to a stop that almost threw me out of the car. A Brazilian councilman, followed by his son and armed henchmen, jumped out and surrounded us. “You cut off my water!” the councilman said. “Now, you’re going to die!” Outnumbered and outgunned, Hélio tried to talk them down and at one point grew quiet, expecting the worst. One of the goons shot at my dad but the bullet only grazed his earlobe. When Hélio fell to the ground, another guy shot him in the leg. I yelled, “Don’t hurt my dad! Don’t hurt my dad!” but they pushed me out of the way and smashed his face with the butt of a gun. I think they wanted to kill Hélio but didn’t because I was there. “I thought you were tough!” the councilman said. “I can kill you anytime I want! If you don’t stay out of our business, I will!” Then they got back into their van and drove off, leaving my dad bleeding in the dirt. I was upset, but my dad was totally calm. He put his arm around me and said, “Don’t worry, son, everything’s going to be OK.” Even though the goons had threatened to kill my dad if he went to the police, after he got his wounds treated, Hélio went straight to the police station and reported the crime. In the end, he and the councilman reached an uneasy peace.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
To this day I have not heard of any tournaments or organizations that Rickson won.I mean he has to have won some,I just have never heard of them.

Mundials,Abu Dhabi ETC.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Even though drugs were not supposed to be part of being a Gracie, most of us experimented with marijuana, cocaine, and hallucinogens. Relson went further than the rest of us. He’d stay up for days on cocaine. One time, he overdosed in our bathroom, and Rolls saved his life.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
as a kid -14-growing up in rio, rickson was a gang member and pot dealer
carlsons bjj wasnt as technical but they trained harderr
rickson at 16-purple belt- beat everyone at the luta livre school including the teacher

Last edited:

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
a 250 pound hui hawaiian asshole broke a brazilians surfboard - in brazil
gracies found him and rickson kicked his ass, a few times, at 18 and 150 pounds

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he started winning everything, even a sambo tourney
crows used to count from 10-1 cuz he would sub opponents the quickly
he talks of his fight with zulu, not so accurately according to the video of the fight
learned yoga/movement/belly breathing and stuck with it forever
says u get longer, deeper breaths with belly breathing
does gsp do this? 1632262249249.png

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Once I started to learn the mechanics of breathing and how to apply them, my sprint became twice as long as my opponent’s sprint, yet my recovery time was three to four times faster. I learned that if my opponent’s heart rate was at 80 to 90 beats per minute (bpm) and mine was 60, in no time he would be at 120 bpm while I’d be only at 90. Soon he’d be at 150 and I’d still only be at 100 bpm. That was when his panic would set in

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he made rockson with kim, who was a model and pro surfer

Kim went into labor, we went to a small clinic in Rio for her to give birth. Her labor was long, and I was standing behind her when Rockson squirmed into the doctor’s hands. When I saw his dick, it was the happiest day of my life

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
the year was 1982, rockson was born, and rolls deid trying 1 flight on a shitty old hang glider, broken neck
rolls had been the bridge between helio and carlsons side
rolls was son of carlos raised by helio, and the family champ

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he fought zulu twice
that explains why the video is different than his other description
Even with King Zulu inside my guard trying to head-butt me and gouge my eyes, I was totally calm

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
rickson was surprised in america how people usually obeyed laws, like traffic lights
he did not
he drove like an asshole and got enough tickets to lose his license

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
rockson was a wild child in usa. didnt speak english... principal would call me screaming: “Rockson fought six kids today! He doesn’t understand the rules of basketball and won’t let the other kids have the ball.” Another time, Rockson came home with a backpack full of candy. He told me some bullshit story about how he’d “found” it, but I knew that he’d stolen it. Even my punishing him did little to correct his behavior.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Rockson once said to his sister, “I’m either going to be rich, in prison, or dead.” Can you imagine a kid saying that? He was drawn like a magnet to trouble that he easily could have avoided.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
rockson was a gang member in LA, moved to new york to model, went missing'
renzo found him. dead from an overdose of cocaine, opiates, sleeping pills, and an antihistamine. in a $10 a night hotel

Last edited: