noteworthy stuff from ricksons book

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
I already knew Rockson had been murdered. Roughly a month after his death, someone sent his suitcase back to our house. Inside it was a hand-drawn picture of the Grim Reaper standing on a mound of skulls.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
kron becam the greatest at bjj, rickson divorced kim, gave her everything, moved back to brazil to do seminars
met a much younger woman, married her, moved em back to usa, got red belt from rorion
1632352070816.png

the end

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
he is half black:

When Margarida, my father’s first wife, the woman I consider my mother, was unable to get pregnant, my uncle came up with a plan. My father, with my mother’s knowledge and consent, would impregnate our African Brazilian babysitter, Belinha, who gave birth to me and my older brothers Rorion and Relson. The whole thing was an elaborate ruse. Margarida wore a fake belly during Belindha’s pregnancies and when the time came for her to give birth, she went to the hospital and came home with a baby. Not even her best friends knew! When I was young and looked at myself in the mirror and saw my freckles, I thought they were from my Scottish blood. Little did I know that I was half African Brazilian!
Rickson's mom.

1680462102345.png