Now That Diaz vs Dustin is Off

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheCompleteKO

Sep 17, 2018
On my YouTube channel I posted a video how I personally said that Nate Diaz vs Dustin was one of the worst match-making decisions UFC has made based on these (few) reasons:
- Nate was arguably at that time the 2nd most marketable fighter (Before 229 and after Conor)
- Dustin is a legit contenteder while Nate isnt, and if Nate loses it decreases his stock and if Dustin loses it brings him down the ladder
- Tony at that time had no opponent

ANYWAYS,
the real question is do you STILL want to see Nate vs Dustin or would you think of any better fights post UFC 229?

Post thoughts

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I think Tony has earned his shot at Khabib, so I hope he gets that. But I think I'd rather see Dustin vs Tony instead of Nate.

Nate vs Dustin is a fine fight and all, but let's get back to contenders fighting contenders.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Nate v Porier is still a great fight IMO. Other's you can make with Nate:

Nate v Gaethje
Nate v Tony (if he isn't fighting for the title of course)
Nate v Conor III
Nate v Felder might even be a good one

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wanna see it because it would be a great fight. I think Dustin would take it tho which would probably make Nate have a hissy fit and go off the scene

Again

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the problem with nate is he is a top 10 guy who thinks he is top 5 .he is pretty good but he thinks he is great. he can style on some guys but vs a wrestler or someone with deadly leg kicks he will lose.yet he thinks he only should be fighting in big money fights or title shots. im as big of a diaz bros fan as anyone but they are both delusional. no one at the top level is going to just come at them bro and stand there and eat 500 little punches any more. they are going to exploit their weaknesses and come with an intelligent game plan.if diaz wants to be able to box somebody up then he is going to have to fight someone of an appropriate skill level to do so and those guys arent money fights

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the problem with nate is he is a top 10 guy who thinks he is top 5 .he is pretty good but he thinks he is great. he can style on some guys but vs a wrestler or someone with deadly leg kicks he will lose.yet he thinks he only should be fighting in big money fights or title shots. im as big of a diaz bros fan as anyone but they are both delusional. no one at the top level is going to just come at them bro and stand there and eat 500 little punches any more. they are going to exploit their weaknesses and come with an intelligent game plan.if diaz wants to be able to box somebody up then he is going to have to fight someone of an appropriate skill level to do so and those guys arent money fights
Cliffs?

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Dustin vs GSP to set up Khabib vs GSP? Dana said GSP has to face a top ranked lightweight if he wanna get to Khabib....