VID NSAC hearing on Anderson Silva live now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
"On why he took sexual supplements. 'First, this is a personal affair. I don't have to tell him why I took this. It's my personal business. It's a sexual stimulant. Why do they take it?' said the Spider."

"Ele foi questionado sobre o motivo de ter tomado os suplementos. "Primeiro, é um assunto pessoal meu. Não tenho que falar para ele porque eu tomei isso. É um assunto pessoal. É um estimulante sexual. Para que eles tomam isso?", respondeu Spider."

Comissão 'alivia', e Anderson pode voltar a lutar em fevereiro de 2016 - ESPN.com.br

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The way they acted I think he will catch hell trying to get a license to fight in Nevada, look for mostly Brazil
fights from him from now on

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Can anyone tell me who hired the hot chick to interpret? They contradict what she says and she's claiming they are providing different answers the second time the q is asked?
I wonder if Silva needed the blue vial from Thailand for the interpreter. :eek:

rob_mojo5050

Jul 6, 2015
The Nevada Comm. Are Full of Shit Acting Righteous there the most Corrupt ,trying to make sure the Sport of MMA look Bad ,But Boxing Stars Oscar ,Floyd Positive test (multiple )times&had results kept quiet protecting the Reputations. A Employee told Reporter,So when Asked About the results, they wouldn't show them ( but why not show if there's nothing to hide who cares!) But Oscar even got lawyers Involved for protection from the release of previous records.I mean Why would Someone go through All that,If you know you were Clean &you know your test WERENT POSITIVE, then What's the Problem,If it was All A Lie Then What Better way to PROVE IT ! Why GET lawyers &Not Allowing To see Records, Doesnt Help anyone get to the bottom of it, And that's what they want Obviously.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The lead's getting buried here:

"Marnell also questions the credibility of Silva’s past drug tests, because he wasn’t the subject of out-of-competition screening."

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The Nevada Comm. Are Full of Shit Acting Righteous there the most Corrupt ,trying to make sure the Sport of MMA look Bad ,But Boxing Stars Oscar ,Floyd Positive test (multiple )times&had results kept quiet protecting the Reputations. A Employee told Reporter,So when Asked About the results, they wouldn't show them ( but why not show if there's nothing to hide who cares!) But Oscar even got lawyers Involved for protection from the release of previous records.I mean Why would Someone go through All that,If you know you were Clean &you know your test WERENT POSITIVE, then What's the Problem,If it was All A Lie Then What Better way to PROVE IT ! Why GET lawyers &Not Allowing To see Records, Doesnt Help anyone get to the bottom of it, And that's what they want Obviously.
You've beaten ECC170 @ECC170 as the best typer on TMMAC. Congrats :)

WaffleStomp

Jul 23, 2015
Silva is the troll King of mma. Pushes the hearing back months for his legal team to build on his defence as he was "innocent" , then comes out with " I took some Roid boner pills". Fucking lol!!!! The mong has likely been juicing his whole career has destroyed his legacy as goat and only comes out with this . genius.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The lead's getting buried here:

"Marnell also questions the credibility of Silva’s past drug tests, because he wasn’t the subject of out-of-competition screening."
This here. Whether it's intentional or not all the craziness that went down is taking attention away from the quote above. A guy on the GOAT list pops for PEDs and then confesses to the lack of testing in previous fights. I love watching him fight but I'm leaning towards this not being an isolated incident.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This here. Whether it's intentional or not all the craziness that went down is taking attention away from the quote above. A guy on the GOAT list pops for PEDs and then confesses to the lack of testing in previous fights. I love watching him fight but I'm leaning towards this not being an isolated incident.
To me the proverbial smoking gun is that he went from being a "Good" fighter to, we as you said, one of the GOATs. It certainly wouldn't be difficult to make an argument that his UFC run was mostly PED fueled.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
To me the proverbial smoking gun is that he went from being a "Good" fighter to, we as you said, one of the GOATs. It certainly wouldn't be difficult to make an argument that his UFC run was mostly PED fueled.
Sounds some what similar to a baseball player or two.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Anderson most definitely didn't understand why they were laughing all of a sudden and eitheir way that was enough reason to be offended.

"are they laughing at my face? or are they taking amusement in the fact that I used a sexual stimulant?"

either way they're acting like jerks in a courtroom conducting themselves like kids while demanding that everyone else follows the highest standards.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anderson most definitely didn't understand why they were laughing all of a sudden and eitheir way that was enough reason to be offended.

"are they laughing at my face? or are they taking amusement in the fact that I used a sexual stimulant?"

either way they're acting like jerks in a courtroom conducting themselves like kids while demanding that everyone else follows the highest standards.
Yea they aren't the most professional bunch but neither is Silva and his gang of clowns. Silva came in with no good defense and continued to lie throughout the entire proceeding.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
The stream was available for $44.99 on UFC.com. smh
I looked it up on fight pass while it was going on and it was only $10. Someone on reddit mentioned it being $45 with a screen shot but I checked it within an hour of that being posted and didn't find that to be true.
*shrugs*