General (NSFW) BBC news producer: pro-rebel activists staged photos of Douma gas attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
what a shame
using people's lives for justification for evil doings...truly sickening

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
First off, lets state the obvious: that is horrendously tragic and RIP to the kids and everyone else that lost their lives in that attack

But I have to ask... who would be dumb enough to buy that picture in the first place?

If you're being killed by poisonous chemicals, you're going to stand/lie still in an embrace? Through the agony of the chemicals? That seems rather preposterous.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
First off, lets state the obvious: that is horrendously tragic and RIP to the kids and everyone else that lost their lives in that attack

But I have to ask... who would be dumb enough to buy that picture in the first place?

If you're being killed by poisonous chemicals, you're going to stand/lie still in an embrace? Through the agony of the chemicals? That seems rather preposterous.
Good post
There are a lot of them that seem staged which is just sick
A lot of times people don't even see or look at the pics, they just hit retweet and shit goes viral

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this is crazy.

shit like this could start an another war.

Gulf of Tonkin
9/11
Burning of Reichstag

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Isn't this the third staged chemical gas attack on civilians in syria?
Who keeps buying this bullshit?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tweet isn't working, conspiratards
because the message is being controlled...and that word makes you look bad IMO
It was a picture of the same dead children/child staged in different positions, one of them a "final hug".

Image is probably being taken down soon after it is posted. Military industrial complex needs to justify putting this country a few more hundred trillion in debt

M

member 3289

because the message is being controlled...and that word makes you look bad IMO
It was a picture of the same dead children/child staged in different positions, one of them a "final hug".
Ok blah blah blah but I'm still gonna need to see it before I can make any determination.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Holy shit
That's fucked up
I'm following the guy so it comes up for me, didn't realize they froze it
Lots of tricks to control the message....I bet the guy doesn't realize his message has been cut off from those not following him

Learned about some of these tricks yesterday...tweets or posts that show thousands or millions of view to the person who posted, but actually are only seen by hundreds...that way the person doesn't even know their message is being censored/hidden.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Alright I saved the images and I'm going to post them in another post but they will be behind spoilers so please do not click if you don't want to have these images in your head forever
I would recommend not clicking and just taking our word for it but I understand if you must look

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Lots of tricks to control the message....I bet the guy doesn't realize his message has been cut off from those not following him

Learned about some of these tricks yesterday...tweets or posts that show thousands or millions of view to the person who posted, but actually are only seen by hundreds...that way the person doesn't even know their message is being censored/hidden.
Yep, I've had two Reddit accounts and one Twitter account shadow banned
It fucking sucks when you don't realize it

M

member 3289

Alright I saved the images and I'm going to post them in another post but they will be behind spoilers so please do not click if you don't want to have these images in your head forever
I would recommend not clicking and just taking our word for it but I understand if you must look

Do you have the ones from the earlier attack that these are supposed to be a copy of?