General (NSFW) Nick Diaz shows his support for Randy Couture

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Ok well the video was only out for about 20 minutes before it was taken down.

Backstory-apparently some girl was dating Nick and got fucked over by him(infidelity is hinted) and I guess as her revenge she posted a video from Nick Diaz's "story" on instagram that was meant only for her eyes but she saved the video and made a youtube version.

It's Nick Diaz dressed in blue jeans and black t-shirt, and he casually pulls his pants down to pull his weiner out and starts playing with it for a few seconds showing his wang and balls and briefly his face.

There's an ongoing thread on the UG about it. She says he is more fucked up right now in life then what he lets on, and that says a lot b/c he seems to not be in a good spot but she's hinting he's in a really bad spot.

Anyways, even though I'm a big Diaz fan and long time suppporter, I want this video to bite him in the ass in hopes that Jorge Masvidal hears about the video and talks shit to Nick about it so I can watch the entertainment reaction.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ok well the video was only out for about 20 minutes before it was taken down.

Backstory-apparently some girl was dating Nick and got fucked over by him(infidelity is hinted) and I guess as her revenge she posted a video from Nick Diaz's "story" on instagram that was meant only for her eyes but she saved the video and made a youtube version.

It's Nick Diaz dressed in blue jeans and black t-shirt, and he casually pulls his pants down to pull his weiner out and starts playing with it for a few seconds showing his wang and balls and briefly his face.

There's an ongoing thread on the UG about it. She says he is more fucked up right now in life then what he lets on, and that says a lot b/c he seems to not be in a good spot but she's hinting he's in a really bad spot.

Anyways, even though I'm a big Diaz fan and long time suppporter, I want this video to bite him in the ass in hopes that Jorge Masvidal hears about the video and talks shit to Nick about it so I can watch the entertainment reaction.
Jorge will beat him up IMO
will make it funny because both guys will go off on unfiltered tangents

but man he is a mess of the highest order

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
D241 @D-raw

You’ve now made two threads regarding fighters cocks, I’m under the impression you enjoy looking at dick on a daily basis.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
nick is fucked up man. he posted a clip on instagram earlier of him hunched down drinking out of a bottle in a bag like a fucking hobo in public. i hope the guy gets help because that is not the nick diaz i remember . now he is drunk all the time and on a mission of self destruction and poor decisions

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
nick is fucked up man. he posted a clip on instagram earlier of him hunched down drinking out of a bottle in a bag like a fucking hobo in public. i hope the guy gets help because that is not the nick diaz i remember . now he is drunk all the time and on a mission of self destruction and poor decisions
Damn not good, you could tell he had been drinking a lot last few years....and looks like it’s taken over him ..this video posted of him could do him in if he’s in the wrong place mentally

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yep
he has gone past having a good time

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
What does randy have to do with this? Am I missing something?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Damn not good, you could tell he had been drinking a lot last few years....and looks like it’s taken over him ..this video posted of him could do him in if he’s in the wrong place mentally
His IG stream is nothing but being drunk and high. One time had a girl hangin on him then shes giving a BJ to his friend on there while he's smoking a joint and posting it online . Just surrounded with bad lifestyle and self destruction.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
His IG stream is nothing but being drunk and high. One time had a girl hangin on him then shes giving a BJ to his friend on there while he's smoking a joint and posting it online . Just surrounded with bad lifestyle and self destruction.
Damn that's not good, his run from 2006-2015 was pretty damn remarkable and for the most part Nick seemed to keep his life in order, eating healthy - participating in Iron Mans and overall living a healthy lifestyle.

The suspension must have took its toll on him and he decided to just start partying hard and drinking it up all the time, at some point lost control and now is in a downward spiral into the abyss.

Hopefully he can pull out of the darkness and get things back in order, he's a real talent - real warrior ....

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Between Randy and Nick, this is already turning into Pink December around here