General (NSFW) Nick Diaz shows his support for Randy Couture

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
His IG stream is nothing but being drunk and high. One time had a girl hangin on him then shes giving a BJ to his friend on there while he's smoking a joint and posting it online . Just surrounded with bad lifestyle and self destruction.
yeah I can tell he is in a bad place with his drinking I was doing similar things when my drinking was at it's worst,day drinking,drinking in brown bags, hiding liquor in gatorade bottles etc.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Damn not good, you could tell he had been drinking a lot last few years....and looks like it’s taken over him ..this video posted of him could do him in if he’s in the wrong place mentally
Blame Rousey.
I recall him saying something like he never drank alcohol till he started hanging around Ronda...

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Blame Rousey.
I recall him saying something like he never drank alcohol till he started hanging around Ronda...
I can’t stand Ronda but blaming her for a diaz brothers bad life decisions is just wrong. Nicks lack of self control is his issue not hers.

Wild @Wild did you check the video to see if nick was wearing a scarf?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can’t stand Ronda but blaming her for a diaz brothers bad life decisions is just wrong. Nicks lack of self control is his issue not hers.

Wild @Wild did you check the video to see if nick was wearing a scarf?
Was looking for a bong, found a schlong.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Damn that's not good, his run from 2006-2015 was pretty damn remarkable and for the most part Nick seemed to keep his life in order, eating healthy - participating in Iron Mans and overall living a healthy lifestyle.

The suspension must have took its toll on him and he decided to just start partying hard and drinking it up all the time, at some point lost control and now is in a downward spiral into the abyss.

Hopefully he can pull out of the darkness and get things back in order, he's a real talent - real warrior ....
We aren't so lucky

Nick Diaz shuts down UFC comeback: 'I don't want to hurt nobody, I just want to party'