Nunes ready to make Cyborg wait 2 years for rematch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She definitely can't make 135. I mean, if the UFC really wants to spend years developing the 145 division, I could see more women like her (IE Olympians in higher weight classes) coming over. Eventually. But, you gotta wonder.. with them potentially cutting 125 men's - a well established division - are they really going to bother developing WFW?
Yeah, we're talking about extreme at one end to the other.
People want to see bigger, bigger is better.
MM is a midget.
I can't say what the UFC will do, they're fucking retarded.
I just want to see the best fight the best for the good of the sport, history, and legacy.
I could give a shit about mucking up a women's division.
As far as women's MMA, there are two chicks. Cyborg and Amanda.
Like I said before the fight, it's criminally underrated Fedor/Cro Cop of MMA.

Nov 21, 2015
lol @ amanda having great wrestling. This post is all sorts of short level memory.. Amanda wilts under pressure from the ground game. None of you seem to understand that there was womens divisions prior to the UFC. Amanda got wrecked by Cat, Alexis Davis and Sarah D'Alelio.. Cyborg is the only fight for her right now, the rest of the women are on cards ready to go. 2 fucking years to wait? Thats cowardly shit.
Yeah I don't get the 2 years to wait. I mean sorta if she is talking about 9 months to lose the weight
and defend 135 and then 9 months to put it back on and fight borg.

I guess thats fair considering thats what she felt she needed to fight her this time

It wouldn't be her just making up numbers to avoid a rematch

Last edited:

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I imagine they just close 145 in the next two years. They will squeeze out a nunes v anderson and nunes vs cyborg 2 at 145 then probably close shop
Borg's contract is done in March
I bet that they close the division

They will offer her the last fight & most likely have it in a location she dislikes or something, plus it will be for a lot less than her champ money
She will turn it down most likely & that is the end of 145

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it probably wont be as hard to find 145lb chicks once cyborg moves on. no one has been itching to take the kind of beating she was dishing out prior to the nunez fight

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
cyborg would have to stop roiding to make 135, and she never will

thats the weight nunes should offer the rematch at

T

The Big Guy

cyborg would have to stop roiding to make 135, and she never will

thats the weight nunes should offer the rematch at
I dont think cyborg roids anymore. But i wouldnt be surprised. The ufc maybe gave her the bones treatment and let her juice hoping she would be the next rousey and make them a few bucks