NXT: Chicago

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Incredible main card if you like this stuff.
Amazing how much better they do it than WWE.

HHH > VKM

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I liked how every match was different too
Brilliant card
When VKM realizes he is too senile for creative, HHH got this
I was thinking the same thing while watching the women's match. How different each match was. The pace. The way the talent told the story. Was a nice change of pace from Raw/SD

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I was thinking the same thing while watching the women's match. How different each match was. The pace. The way the talent told the story. Was a nice change of pace from Raw/SD
WWE is becoming a chore
Insipid booking, no logic, very few defined characters & very few people have different styles.
There is very little storytelling (they have 25-30 writers) & hardly any selling

They take NXT people & make them adapt to the WWE sameness & that is why the popularity & caring has plateaued.

Look at what a great heal Tomassa Ciampa was.
In WWE he'd be doing stupid shit with No Way Jose

HHH needs to be in charge ASAP

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
WWE is becoming a chore
Insipid booking, no logic, very few defined characters & very few people have different styles.
There is very little storytelling (they have 25-30 writers) & hardly any selling

They take NXT people & make them adapt to the WWE sameness & that is why the popularity & caring has plateaued.

Same thoughts.

During Blacks walk out. I couldn't help but remember how awesome the Ascension were. And how far they've been pushed down. It pained me to know that if called up. BLACK would be bottoming out in a few months. Nxt really is the place to be.

The main roster has so much talent. But it's so ZZzzzzzzzz.....

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Same thoughts.

During Blacks walk out. I couldn't help but remember how awesome the Ascension were. And how far they've been pushed down. It pained me to know that if called up. BLACK would be bottoming out in a few months. Nxt really is the place to be.

The main roster has so much talent. But it's so ZZzzzzzzzz.....
Biggest f up was Bayley

Vince had an ATM
She would have been close to Cena in merch & brought in the females, but Vince is clueless

Watch Velveteen Dream start feuding with Curt Hawkings

Nov 21, 2015
WWE is becoming a chore

All I know about NXT is that when those Iconic chicks from NXT came on WWE and one
of them mocked Naomi and did her amazing dance I fell the fuck out laughing.

"I'm Amayayazing, Ima', I'ma amayyayaazing." LOL WTF!

View: https://youtu.be/IJ0RQFpoo80?t=226