NXT Takeover Brooklyn?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Gargano vs Almas was great. Really hope Gargano goes places, could be a great story. And so far this match is excellent

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
And completely agree, AOP have grown into some well executed power tag moves. Do not see that much, and love it. Just a great brand in general.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ahhh thats the best one to go to I imagine. Even when I stopped watching wrestling for a bit that was the only one I watched every year. Best gimmick match.

ASUKA!!!!!
My buddy and I grew up watching wrestling. Got away from it entirely for much of our early adult lives, but even then. We seemed to almost always make time for the Rumble, lol.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
My buddy and I grew up watching wrestling. Got away from it entirely for much of our early adult lives, but even then. We seemed to almost always make time for the Rumble, lol.
You're usually promised something great from it. Still pissed off I missed 2016's, AJ Styles debut is worth all the money.

Think the next day bought the Network, then realized I still couldnt see AJ Styles debut, because Roman's face was more important. But then they made up for it by bringing in Alexa Bliss shortly after, so good for them.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
This is by far, in all honesty, the best exchange of near falls I have witnessed in wrestling

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
NXT is really great at recapping whats going on, because I also do not regularly watch it, usually catch the specials, and somehow completely caught up with the story of the match/promo

Sound like a shill all night with the praise, but just a nice show to watch when you appreciate wrestling to a degree, me thinks.

Also tomorrow is super promising. Good weekend of wrestling all around hopefully

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
NXT is really great at recapping whats going on, because I also do not regularly watch it, usually catch the specials, and somehow completely caught up with the story of the match/promo

Sound like a shill all night with the praise, but just a nice show to watch when you appreciate wrestling to a degree, me thinks.

Also tomorrow is super promising. Good weekend of wrestling all around hopefully
and that's exactly what NXT does great.