NXT Takeover Dallas Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Anyone planning to watch? I'll be honest, I'm looking more forward to this card than Mania.

Here's the card:

WWE NXT Title Match:
-Finn Balor (c) vs Samoa Joe

NXT Women’s Title Match:
-Bayley (c) vs Asuka

NXT Tag Team Title Match:
-Dash and Dawson (c’s) vs American Alpha Jason Jordan and Chad Gable

-Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn

-Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin

-Apollo Crews vs. Elias Samson

p.s. Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder Barry_BondsMVP @Barry_BondsMVP I wasn't sure if you were an NXT watcher.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah watching what I can, great last match there with Nakamura

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeah watching what I can, great last match there with Nakamura
God damnit. That was probably the best match I've ever seen in NXT. It's not often a guy comes in and is better than advertised. Particularly when he was being billed as the best thing since nacho cheese doritos.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't watch a lot of this promotion, I don't have the network, I have too many subscriptions right now to justify it while in school, but it watching it also makes me just hate that much more each time that Vince won't stop running his show like an Adam Sandler movie up in the big show.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I don't watch a lot of this promotion, I don't have the network, I have too many subscriptions right now to justify it while in school, but it watching it also makes me just hate that much more each time that Vince won't stop running his show like an Adam Sandler movie up in the big show.
That's fair. When you can find a stream it's definitely worth it to check it out. Couldn't agree more with your sentiment though. At this point the best performers are in the fucking developmental.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Great event from start to finish. Nakamura just did his thing and it was glorious. Bobby Roode in the crowd and some more New Japan guys, it's an exciting time for NXT

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Great event from start to finish. Nakamura just did his thing and it was glorious. Bobby Roode in the crowd and some more New Japan guys, it's an exciting time for NXT
I wonder if Ibushi and Nakamura could pull off a good match together....