NXT TakeOver Wargames

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Survivor Series where Champions fight Champions.

Clash of Champions. Where Champions fight non champions.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Be neat if the Riot Squad was actually part of the Paige stable. Dont think they have done a multiple show stable before.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
That commercial about the sentient stuffed panda disturbs me. I know it is supposed to make me feel happy it was reunited with its child owner, but in reality, that bear was trying to replace her with other children. Always hidden from view like some crazy stalker. Pennywise-esque this panda.

That bear only went back when no one else, presumably, took it in. Its a toxic relationship. Thats one hell of a commericial. Thought provoking even.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Very good storytelling tonight. I like the way they're introducing new talent. Especially with the nxt chants.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Be neat if the Riot Squad was actually part of the Paige stable. Dont think they have done a multiple show stable before.
Would be great. Just be like the old Ravens FLOCK. Show up unannounced and wreak havoc

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Very good storytelling tonight. I like the way they're introducing new talent. Especially with the nxt chants.
I’m curious where this goes. Ruby was a face in NXT, right? Even Bryan is acting weird about it. This is great

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Unlike one of the Good Brothers here. I enjoy the hell out of a good Lumberjack match

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Unlike one of the Good Brothers here. I enjoy the hell out of a good Lumberjack match
I love the Lumberjack match. The only one I found off was when Dean faced Rollins in one, his reasoning being “All these people hated what you did to them while in the Shield.” Ambrose was also in the Shield, they beat the hell out of him too.

Other than that, lovely match.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
There's quite a bit of ladies on the main roster now. Just in time for Rumble season........could we see a female Royal Rumble this year? Some nxt surprises. Some old schoolers like Michelle McCool who's been wanting another shot. Could be fun.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
There's quite a bit of ladies on the main roster now. Just in time for Rumble season........could we see a female Royal Rumble this year? Some nxt surprises. Some old schoolers like Michelle McCool who's been wanting another shot. Could be fun.
But do they have the surprise Ellsworth entry? Or Enzo.

The depth is well needed, honestly my only issue was the lack of depth, Sasha, and Naomi, but mostly the lack of depth.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I have no idea why Smackdown is mad at them, they really didnt do much to cost the team. Just got hit by a chair for 30 seconds. Bobby was out 10 minutes before that even happened.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Missed the whole show. Want to catch me up?
I gotcha

-Ruby Riot, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan debutted on main roster. Attacked Naomi (yay!), Becky (booo), Charlotte and Natayla (mild cheering). Daniel Bryan did not comment on both attacks.

-Next week Fashion Files in a Saw Parody, just in time for Christmas and the new Saw release.

- AJ Styles said he put in a great effort, but he was not the one limping away. Vaguely challenged Brock to a rematch. Jinder is going to use his rematch clause at Clash of Champions. Styles wrecked the Singing Brothers.

-Harper and Rowan re-debuted. Looked really good, squashed the Hype Bros.

-Sami and Owens win the main event after the Lumberjacks turn on each other. New Day attack Zayn after the match, while Owens escapes.

-Bryan tells an on his knees, begging for his job Owens that he was never going to fire them, like a real dick in delivery. Was something. And Owens vs Orton next week.