NXT Takeover

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Easily the best wrestling show ever

Better than any other PPV type event

The main event was phenomenal
The opening tag killed
The War Raiders might be the best true tag team since the TLC heyday.
Ricochet was hurt in the match, but seems OK
The post match was amazing

Riddle vs Dream was wild, bc its NYC so they boo'd Matt & he had to switch & wrestle heel.
One point you seen him look at crowd & shrug "OK" & heel'd

Dunn/Walter was English wrestling at its best

The women's 4 way was real good. Shocked shayna won. I thought she was coming up.
but VKM would mess it up.

the main had the greatest in ring psychology I seen in a WWE match since HBK/UT

Gargano was boo'd & by the end got one of the biggest pops in Takeover history due to the storytelling

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I got home as Shayna was walking out. Missed the first half of the card. The main even was indeed special. Both guys had the crowd. I don't think I've ever seen a crowd so excited for one guy to win, then as the other guy kicks out. They explode in celebration like that. Just amazing.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I got home as Shayna was walking out. Missed the first half of the card. The main even was indeed special. Both guys had the crowd. I don't think I've ever seen a crowd so excited for one guy to win, then as the other guy kicks out. They explode in celebration like that. Just amazing.
Worth going back to watch
the Tag team match was insane.
also seeing riddle change from face to heel bc it was NYC & he was boo'd shoes how great he is.

my hospital wifi SUCKS now so the HoF is barely watchable
Not a great sign for Mania.

But one thing I took from HoF is ...
Mandy has to lay off the roid's
Her voice sounded like Chyna & stephs
she used to be so feminine, but has gotten really big
Drop dead gorgeous gal

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
What did you all think about DX having some fun at HOF with jabbing at AEW? Thought it was okay. All the jabs besides “Vince will just buy that pissant company to fire you again.” To Billy Gunn. I don’t think he could, but the rest were humorous.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
What did you all think about DX having some fun at HOF with jabbing at AEW? Thought it was okay. All the jabs besides “Vince will just buy that pissant company to fire you again.” To Billy Gunn. I don’t think he could, but the rest were humorous.
I loved it. Especially when Trips got legit agitated over the 2 Sweet, Woop Woop chant. Said that they never did that and it wasn't cool or whatever. He has no clue it's a Young Bucks and Marty Scrull chant lol.

I'm glad they let Billy Talk and thought the jokes were handled pretty good for such a pg agenda.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just watched last night. Was indeed awesome as always.

Rip Frankie.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Completely missed it, but I did watch Survivor Series and it was a damn good show.
Watch wargames. It wasn't as good as the last two but it's still better than anything else that's gonna be on this year.

They need to get Johnny wrestling in the wargames cage