NXT!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't watch raw or SmackDown. I just catch paperviews and NXT. Anyone else in this situation?

Some bitch with long hair just whipped some other chick with it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I used to follow it closely, but lost track when the guys I liked moved up to the main roster. I still watch their PPV's though.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Updates. Nxt is leaning hard on Adam Cole. He's portraying the cocky heel very well but he's at a point where he is getting cheered more than anyone else too. He needs a distinct finisher before he moves up.

Johnny wrestling and ciampa are building to a match that could definitely get 5 stars.

The next big move up to the roster will be allaistaiaiaisiaiair black. Dudes a beast skill wise and has a cool character and catchy tune, wwe will make a big deal out of him as he's on a streak like asuka.

Pete Dunne has been showing his face a lot more lately and he's definitely finding his feet there. Roddy strong is great but has about as much charisma as an onion. His matches are fine but he hasn't the build to be a beast or a big deal on the main roster, if he moves up he will flop, he needs a heel turn badly.

Authors of pain will also move up soon, I'm guessing they will lose in the dusty tag team finals and make the jump. Expect them to jump to the top of the division and run havok.

Speaking of havok, another guy down here who is undefeated and running thru everyone is Lars Sullivan. He's a giant of a man, think brawn strowman , less impressive physically (who isn't?) But he has a really good anger gimmick going. He loses his shit and annihilates everyone. Hell He down in nxt for a bit longer as he finds the right character angle but I fully expect he will move up next year in a brawn meets his match angle.

Tm61 (shit name) are back on the scene after one of those Aussie fucks was injured for half a year. Funny dudes, very good tag team. Very good. Need a new name tho.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
This next takeover will be the best yet. And that's saying something. The 6-Man Ladder match for thexample new title will be the greatest ladder match in history second only to Micheals/Razor(......jk..) can't wait. Ufc 223, Takeover, Wrestlemania and Raw after Mania!! 3 days of epicness

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
This next takeover will be the best yet. And that's saying something. The 6-Man Ladder match for thexample new title will be the greatest ladder match in history second only to Micheals/Razor(......jk..) can't wait. Ufc 223, Takeover, Wrestlemania and Raw after Mania!! 3 days of epicness
That NXT card is so good I really cannot decide which show (223 or NXT) to watch live