General Obama Next on Mount Rushmore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
You sure about that ? Seems to me you lose every argument you're in, resort to name calling immediately and lose your head, resulting in a ban.

You are the forums best loser, 90% of the place has you on ignore.

You called me a cunt you thicko.

Light must bend around you.

Of course I will get the pink it's how it goes. It's meaningless you tragic moron. You are up there with the thickest folks on here. Some achievement.

So stupid.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
You called me a cunt you thicko.

Light must bend around you.

Of course I will get the pink it's how it goes. It's meaningless you tragic moron. You are up there with the thickest folks on here. Some achievement.

So stupid.
Nah, I said stop being a cunt, which is what you were doing, but you knew that already.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Also have nore nobel prizes for literature than the U.K along with a higher national average I.Q, better education system and higher average people with a 3rd level education.

You are still thick though.

You've won the Eurovision song contest more than us.

Doesn't make you a good singer does it?

Idiot makes idiotic argument shock.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
You are still thick though.

You've won the Eurovision song contest more than us.

Doesn't make you a good singer does it?

Idiot makes idiotic argument shock.
No but it proves your stereotype wrong, hur dur dur.

I'd also put my intelligence above average, well my degree does anyway, and my diplomas along with my last I.Q test, or the fact that I can see through your pathetic trolling, cunt.

M

member 1013

I'd also put my intelligence above average, well my degree does anyway, and my diplomas along with my last I.Q test, or the fact that I can see through your pathetic trolling, cunt.
IQ tests are racist

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Were these 'awards' from an Irish educational institution?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They can and they will. Modern technology etc.

Obama is going to be on it.

Fact.

Was Roosevelt in the first 150 years of America?
Yes, Theodore Roosevelt was in America's first 150 years. Out of curiosity, what do you think Obama accomplished that puts him in the same category as the 4 presidents who currently occupy the mount? I figured you wouldn't be a big fan of the president who led the league in drone strikes and corporate welfare.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yes, Theodore Roosevelt was in America's first 150 years. Out of curiosity, what do you think Obama accomplished that puts him in the same category as the 4 presidents who currently occupy the mount? I figured you wouldn't be a big fan of the president who led the league in drone strikes and corporate welfare.

Not my rules fren but Obama will make it on the mountain

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Were these 'awards' from an Irish educational institution?
No of course not, I got them in a lucky bag along with my drivers licence and the deed to my house.

You're going on ignore now, I am sick of reading the divisive, pretentious drivel you vomit onto this board, you lasted longer than you should have, congratulations.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Boston city officials to remove statue of Lincoln and freed slave

100%. It's been all over the news.

They aren't. You are correct, in fact black people wanted to bring awareness to the historical context of this particular statue. But alas, white guilt progressives know what's best for the ignorant black man and deemed this racist on behalf of all blacks for them. Because they are incapable of knowing what to be offended by. Same with any nod to anything referencing native Americans. It must come down even though most natives think it's a bullshit movement.
You've been hitting the alcohol early today, haven't you...

Namastaysafeanddontdrinkanddrive

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He did demolish the fuck out of Libya, turned Tripoli into piles of smoldering ruins.

That was pretty badass.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He did demolish the fuck out of Libya, turned Tripoli into piles of smoldering ruins.

That was pretty badass.
You talking about Obama?

Ordering out the hit on Bin Laden in that sweet windbreaker was by far the most bad ass thing he ever did.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You talking about Obama?

Ordering out the hit on Bin Laden in that sweet windbreaker was by far the most bad ass thing he ever did.
Hunted down Gaddafi mob style and sodomized him with a bayonet.That was fucking gangster.

And don't even get me started on drone Tuesdays. Fucking goat herders in Afghanistan were shitting their drawers.

What great cities has this pussy Trump leveled to the ground? Obama was a killer president.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hunted down Gaddafi mob style and sodomized him with a bayonet.That was fucking gangster.

And don't even get me started on drone Tuesdays. Fucking goat herders in Afghanistan were shitting their drawers.

What great cities has this pussy Trump leveled to the ground? Obama was a killer president.
Remember this? Before the stack of Clinton Foundation, completely normal, not at all suspicious suicides and when Joey-joe-joe could still string a sentence together? Ah, the good old days.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like the Nobel Prize for being tan, he certainly deserves it.