General Obama on Kamala with the brothers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
Trumps strength is his border policies, lack of foreign interventionism and his protectionist economic policies. He spends like a whore drunk on wine and Xanax.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
45-47 hat makes more sense with this in mind (2nd vid)...

View: https://twitter.com/Stylzbeats/status/1844530930658185439
"BREAKING: Obama takes credit for the booming economy under Trump"

I got into an insane conversation with this dude on social media (I know, shoulda never done it lol) about a week ago about this.

The post was saying how bad the economy is / has been. This guy came on commenting that it wasn't Biden's fault. I responded something very simplistically along the lines of "...all I know is that I'm *much* worse off now economically than I was under Trump..."

He then says it's because Biden has been trying to "fix" everything Trump fucked up. I say he's had nearly 4 years...how long is he supposed to need? He says a president can't really do much in just one term. I point out how much better the economy got - and quickly - under Trump.

He responds that he just inherited Obama's good economy.

I then say that I keep hearing this sort of thing and I don't buy it. Because let's think a little critically:

The economy is shit now under BIden's first time and he needs a second term to fix it. But it's bad now because he inherited it from Trump.

Trump's economy was excellent in his first term, but only because he inherited it from Obama.

Ok, so let's keep this thought process going:

Obama's economy was so good in his first term that it (among other things) led to him getting re-elected. Does this mean that he owes the success of his first term economy to Bush Jr.?

Further - people rave about how great the economy was in the '90s under Bill Clinton. Does this mean that he owed (at the very least) the success of his first term economy to Bush Sr & Reagan?

I got an emotional response consisting of a bunch of name-calling after that. 🤷‍♂️

supersonic

Sep 4, 2015
The "brothers" shouldn't really be a fan of a half-white/Kenyan guy on the down low raised by a commie white lady in Hawaii who lives in Marthas Vinyard either

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
You know the douche still think he does. He should've had some shame after he said Trump would never be President on one of the late night shows...
From what I gather he still retains a lot of power in Washington. Where he has lost it is with the general American public. Bombing weddings and such will do that to you.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Obama's economy was so good in his first term that it (among other things) led to him getting re-elected. Does this mean that he owes the success of his first term economy to Bush Jr.?
I would have said it was good because shit tanked at the end of Bush's tenure with the mortgage/banking crisis that came from Clinton policies, when you are at the bottom there is only way to go and that's up. But good job Obama!

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
"BREAKING: Obama takes credit for the booming economy under Trump"

I got into an insane conversation with this dude on social media (I know, shoulda never done it lol) about a week ago about this.

The post was saying how bad the economy is / has been. This guy came on commenting that it wasn't Biden's fault. I responded something very simplistically along the lines of "...all I know is that I'm *much* worse off now economically than I was under Trump..."

He then says it's because Biden has been trying to "fix" everything Trump fucked up. I say he's had nearly 4 years...how long is he supposed to need? He says a president can't really do much in just one term. I point out how much better the economy got - and quickly - under Trump.

He responds that he just inherited Obama's good economy.

I then say that I keep hearing this sort of thing and I don't buy it. Because let's think a little critically:

The economy is shit now under BIden's first time and he needs a second term to fix it. But it's bad now because he inherited it from Trump.

Trump's economy was excellent in his first term, but only because he inherited it from Obama.

Ok, so let's keep this thought process going:

Further - people rave about how great the economy was in the '90s under Bill Clinton. Does this mean that he owed (at the very least) the success of his first term economy to Bush Sr & Reagan?

I got an emotional response consisting of a bunch of name-calling after that. 🤷‍♂️
Obama really fucked up implying manufacturing would never come back to America. And we'd never exceed 2% GDP again. Trump made him eat those words, and they hate that he's going to do it again.

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
From what I gather he still retains a lot of power in Washington. Where he has lost it is with the general American public. Bombing weddings and such will do that to you.
He just took over from Bill clinton corporations love corporate democrats

supersonic

Sep 4, 2015
One of the reasons they want to shut down TikTok.

And the face on the shitlib white woman on the CNN panel while the black lady was going off was priceless