Obi-Wan series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I can’t tell if Reva is poorly written or poorly acted but I can’t get behind the character.

The racial hate she’s getting online is beyond dumb.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Brining in James Earl Jones to voice Vader is always a smart choice.

Showcasing child actors rarely plays out well imo. This series is not an exception.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I can’t tell if Reva is poorly written or poorly acted but I can’t get behind the character.

I’m working right now, but I have to respond to this. I thought it was me at first, but Reva fucking sucks.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

It’s both.
Just like Anakin and Padme in the prequels, the acting was gross and the writers gave them nothing to work with.

I haven’t seen any of the online hate towards the actress that plays Reva, but she’s not good in this show.
I’m sure they’re planning a Reva prequel.

Let’s hope Obi-Wan finds his nutsack. He’s a sorry ass.
I’m working right now, but I have to respond to this. I thought it was me at first, but Reva fucking sucks.
I agree with you on Leia.
If she was so goddamn smart why didn’t she know enough to shut the fuck up and keep a low profile when Obi-Wan was trying to rescue her?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
The Vader scene was pretty rad but am I to believe that a bon fire kept him from finishing Obi-Wan?

He definitely has other plans for him.

M

member 1013

she is both poorly written and acted IMO

the internet does not like minority ladies in their films!

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I agree with this. I wanted to jump on the Reva bandwagon, but I just can’t.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Overall I really enjoyed the series and I’d like more. Ewan McGregor continues the legacy of Kenobi and does Alec Guinness justice.

M

member 1013

S @Super Dave i don’t want to rip it apart for you, but it was awful and wildly inconsistent story telling. i get serious about my nerd shit, and took too many literature courses in uni

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I definitely had my issues with it but all in all I love Ewan as Kenobi and James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader so that was enough for me to enjoy it, ignore some of the inconsistency, which Star Wars has always been guilty of, and just be happy for new Star Wars good or bad.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I definitely had my issues with it but all in all I love Ewan as Kenobi and James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader so that was enough for me to enjoy it, ignore some of the inconsistency, which Star Wars has always been guilty of, and just be happy for new Star Wars good or bad.