General Offcial Joey Rogan Podcast Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
For big JRE fans... can you post a video (time stamped, preferably) of Joe Rogan saying something funny on his podcast?

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Watched the James Hetfield and Billy Corgan podcasts.
Surprisingly good.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
For big JRE fans... can you post a video (time stamped, preferably) of Joe Rogan saying something funny on his podcast?
It's more discussions on interesting topics than comedy... Only in the comedy section because he's a comedian and has comedians on the show regularly

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So I just got to the Tom Delonge episode, and it reminded me of Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Conspiratard Numero Uno :)

Nah, only kidding. I had to shut it down after 20 minutes or so. The Jamie Kilstein episode on now...
That was a brutal episode, I don't know what to think of Tom -- I get the feeling he really believes what he is saying but I also feel someone in a position of power is telling him certain information to lead him and his followers astray.

Although, there was a part where Delonge was trying to help Jaime look up the TR3B (Alien Craft) while Rogan was quietly mocking him as Tom did not have his headphones on at the time ..the TR3B Astra Aurora is legit.

I actually saw one back in 97. I was walking out to my car in the early morning around 4am outside Denver when I looked up in the skies to admire the stars I looked west towards the beautiful Rocky Mountains when from a distance I saw 3 stars a good distance apart slowly moving through the night sky.

I stood frozen trying to process what I was seeing, the stars formed a triangle and I just sat there looking on ...the 3 stars slowly started moving towards me, eventually it was overhead.

That's when I was like HOLY SHIT!

The 3 stars formed a triangle, flew silently overhead, just kind of gliding ..It was the size of at least two football fields, but I couldn't get a grasp of how far up in the sky it was ...it seemed close ..yet far far away ..and if it was far away that means the size was even bigger then what I was perceiving. As it was overhead I realized it was a massive craft ...i could vaguely make out the underside of this craft....it was so surreal!

Slowly is kept on its path, floating silently overhead at a great speed towards Nebraska ...and *poof ...it was out of view.

At the time and many years after I thought it was an Alien craft till one day i was looking at Magazines in a local King Soopers and stumbled across this issue of Popular Science 2000 that described exactly what I had saw ..that's when I came to the conclusion it was a Military Craft.

Few years later the Discovery Channel did a special called UFO over Illinois where many eye witnesses including law enforcement saw this craft ..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=618Uqte_g1I

I believe Northrop Corporation is behind the TR3B.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
JRE: #1044
Rated: 7 out 10
Review: This was a solid listen, mainly because CT is such an interesting guy. I like these type of guests because its when Joe is at his best, just flowing through the interview process and asking good questions while staying humble and keeping his B.S beliefs out of the discussions.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Machine's humor is so low fruit LOL
funnier than rogan by a mile though

Joe Rogan has great guests every now and then....that is all I can say about his pod

when he has a funny comedian he usually steps all over their jokes and interrupts and tells a joke that he immediately laughs at himself(comedy fail 101) and he will do that repeatedly...only lets Joey Diaz do his thing

Listened to a back episode with Theo Von and Joe sucked the comedy right out of the podcast every single time Theo was about to riff...all the episodes with comedians become an predictable pattern of Joe's Ego trying to out funny his guest while failing at it.

It is an amazing podcast 5% of the time, usually with guests that make rogan uncomfortable...other 95% is fairly shit now
Kreischer is great because he doesn't take himself the least bit serious.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Corgan was great, hetfield was too uncomfortable for me.
Really?
Why is that?
He got hetfield to open up about sobering up in rehab, Napster, his kids and family, honey bees (!!), getting old, hunting... for once it wasn’t so much about typical metal macho bs.
The only crIngy parts happened when Rogan was offering up to give or show him his rehab/mobility gadgets/toys. I swear I could sense Rogan was itching inside ‘I’m gonna influence a rock star into getting what I’m using’. At least he didn’t peddle Onnit. LOL

Corgan was excellent. I relived the 90s through that podcast.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yet have to listen to the Corgan podcast. I did like the Hetfield one as well, a big fan of both bands.
You’ll love the Corgan podcast.
The guy is surprisingly down to earth and pretty smart.
Talks in lengths about the music business and his own experience in it at the top of his fame.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Corgan and Hetfield both talked about how fame/celebrity affects you and your surroundings.
I assume Hetfield went first so Corgan knew what to say about the fame part?

I kid. I kid.