General Offcial Joey Rogan Podcast Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You’ll love the Corgan podcast.
The guy is surprisingly down to earth and pretty smart.
Talks in lengths about the music business and his own experience in it at the top of his fame.
I might give it a listen.
He doesn't sing on it does he?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I thought the one with the Icarus guy was a great podcast. Listening to it during my run, didn't want to stop running. I was like...

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
JRE: #1044
Rated: 7 out 10
Review: This was a solid listen, mainly because CT is such an interesting guy. I like these type of guests because its when Joe is at his best, just flowing through the interview process and asking good questions while staying humble and keeping his B.S beliefs out of the discussions.

JRE: #1045 Bryan Callen
Rated: 2 out 10
Review: Both went full Satanic NWO Shill mode in this podcast ...had a couple good moments...mocked Eddie Bravo and his Flat Earth.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Joey going hard last two days, already has released #1046 with Owen Smith...

Along with the MMA #3 Brendan Schaub

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
You’ll love the Corgan podcast.
The guy is surprisingly down to earth and pretty smart.
Talks in lengths about the music business and his own experience in it at the top of his fame.
That was a great Podcast, had no clue Corgan was running TNA Wrestling for a while...also his stories about the 90's Chicago Bulls and hanging with Rodman were crazy.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I know this is supposed to be a "shit on JRE" thread but the episode with Chris Kresser (#1037) was very interesting. That episode is why I listen to this podcast. Lots of stuff about prescription drugs, nutrition, fad diets, fasting, etc. Fucking amazing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I know this is supposed to be a "shit on JRE" thread but the episode with Chris Kresser (#1037) was very interesting. That episode is why I listen to this podcast. Lots of stuff about prescription drugs, nutrition, fad diets, fasting, etc. Fucking amazing.
its a whatever thread

honesty is best policy...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
think my girlfriend/lady was watching that..loves health stuff and body stuff
she listened to paul staments podcast twice(watched once, listen once)

lion mane can help alziemers and nerve regeneration....so that is good for injured or damaged and Old...pretty much anyone

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I laughed at this:

LOL was so boring at the start I thought u were crazy

joe wants nature
joe wants LA
etc....

Jaime brings up graph(joe freaks out)

Joe wants to go to Eugene( he couldn't hang )

now santa barbara LOL

joe rants again about same shit

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
JRE: #1046 Owen Smith
Rated:
7 out 10
Review: Good podcast, had no clue who Owen Smith was but really enjoyed this episode. Smith seems like a cool laid back dude. These two flowed like a facet covering some good history on comedy and their coming up in the game. Pretty good listen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-DdgS0zhjQ

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Listened to that episode, Chris seems like a nice guy but I'm not buying what he is selling, mainly because on a personal level over the few years I've started cutting out meats and started embracing more of a vegetarian diet and I've noticed some pretty big gains in mental clarity along with a huge improvement in my overall cardio.

I'm under the belief going heavy on the meats contributes heavily to congestive heart failure as you age, also eating a high abundance of meats leads to a mental cloud preventing one from thinking clearly.

Fruits, veggies, and leafy greens is the key to natural longevity.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Listened to that episode, Chris seems like a nice guy but I'm not buying what he is selling, mainly because on a personal level over the few years I've started cutting out meats and started embracing more of a vegetarian diet and I've noticed some pretty big gains in mental clarity along with a huge improvement in my overall cardio.

I'm under the belief going heavy on the meats contributes heavily to congestive heart failure as you age, also eating a high abundance of meats leads to a mental cloud preventing one from thinking clearly.

Fruits, veggies, and leafy greens is the key to natural longevity.
If memory serves he was primarily concerned with carbohydrates.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
These things: "Fruits, veggies, and leafy greens" aren't really considered refined carbohydrates.

Carbs are wonderful for the human body.

Haven't you heard the term "Carb Up!"

I tell you this...if you would like infinite natural energy bursting out of your body 24/7 then I suggest you CARB UP!

Want to live for longevity?

CARB UP!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I love carbs, but they most definitely are not wonderful for the human body.
Spaghetti, Rice, and Potatoes all day brotha!

There is a reason athletes embrace these heavy carb foods the night prior to big game days.

Veggies + Carbs is the Holy Grail to longevity.