General Offcial Joey Rogan Podcast Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What was he defensive about?
felt a few odd pauses after certain "risky" topics that Stanhope touched on...their chemistry and friendship is strong but I don't like when Joe worries about what the audience thinks of his guest or the episode...best episodes are natural and uncensored/unscripted. IMO

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
felt a few odd pauses after certain "risky" topics that Stanhope touched on...their chemistry and friendship is strong but I don't like when Joe worries about what the audience thinks of his guest or the episode...best episodes are natural and uncensored/unscripted. IMO
To be fair, there were at least a few instances where Stanhope was defending rape and sexual assault under a thin veil.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
To be fair, there were at least a few instances where Stanhope was defending rape and sexual assault under a thin veil.
Ya I only listened to the start and I felt Sober joe didn't like podcast with loaded Doug...couple award silences and I bailed.

I only cringe when Joes Opinion is influenced by his income(not what I like about his podcast)..I only meant defensive of his $$$$

Doug does cross all lines with his comments

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Ya I only listened to the start and I felt Sober joe didn't like podcast with loaded Doug...couple award silences and I bailed.

I only cringe when Joes Opinion is influenced by his income(not what I like about his podcast)..I only meant defensive of his $$$$

Doug does cross all lines with his comments
I say the following as someone who has no previous opinion of Stanhope prior to that podcast, but he came off really hacky.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Frankly Joe does propaganda episodes from time to time.

Joe calls anyone who doesn't listen to Mick and the narrative "Idiots" minutes into the podcast...great way to start a podcast
Joey getting massacred in the comments section for this one, time to Disable the comments section in 5....4....3.....2........

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah, the guy shoots from the hips for sure, even though he's a funny character. Can't wait to listen to this one.

As for the Dan Carlin episode, another good one.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Confused to say the least.....
JRE MMA show #7

Mind you, it’s an MMA podcast yet you have that douche dipshit, comedian who’s not funny and hasn’t fought and knows fuck all about MMA, Bryan callen on it.......

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Quite possibly true
I can honestly say I really wish that he'd just do the weekly MMA podcast with Schaub every week. They have a good rapport, and they always make me laugh at some point. The couple where he's had fighters on (Justin Wren and Stipe Miocic) were painful to listen too.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I can honestly say I really wish that he'd just do the weekly MMA podcast with Schaub every week. They have a good rapport, and they always make me laugh at some point. The couple where he's had fighters on (Justin Wren and Stipe Miocic) were painful to listen too.
Haven’t listened but I’ll agree

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Confused to say the least.....
JRE MMA show #7

Mind you, it’s an MMA podcast yet you have that douche dipshit, comedian who’s not funny and hasn’t fought and knows fuck all about MMA, Bryan callen on it.......
Callen really destroyed that episode with his rants about random shit that has nothing to do with MMA.

I'd go Rogan - Shaub - and Eddie for a good solid MMA podcast episode.

If Rogan wants to shoot the shit then just do a normal podcast with Shaub and Callen ...but that last one was terrible about half way through with Callen was going on and on about who the fuck knows what ...thats when i gave up and shut it down.

Also that latest episode with that Chick who's suppose to be a so called expert ...Rogan asks a simple question of where do we get vitamin A from ..and she was absolutley stumped ....BAM!! Shut that shit off right there.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Callen really destroyed that episode with his rants about random shit that has nothing to do with MMA.

I'd go Rogan - Shaub - and Eddie for a good solid MMA podcast episode.

If Rogan wants to shoot the shit then just do a normal podcast with Shaub and Callen ...but that last one was terrible about half way through with Callen was going on and on about who the fuck knows what ...thats when i gave up and shut it down.

Also that latest episode with that Chick who's suppose to be a so called expert ...Rogan asks a simple question of where do we get vitamin A from ..and she was absolutley stumped ....BAM!! Shut that shit off right there.
He’s an annoying little cunt........