General Offcial Joey Rogan Podcast Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This was gosh damn interesting......basically, about the Cubans and the “number” racket......fucking Joey Diaz dropping some street knowledge........half way through and give it a 9/10, there are no 10/10’s in my world unless you take my wife out for the night, send kelly Brook over to arrive right after my wife leaves, Kelly puts on the podcast and then begs me to fuck her....I’m which case the podcast will never get watched/listened to and that podcast will always be remembered and get a 10/10, simples

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uui869yDoX0
was a really good one

added some credence to Diaz wild stories of his youth...Joey grew up around cuban mobsters

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
This was gosh damn interesting......basically, about the Cubans and the “number” racket......fucking Joey Diaz dropping some street knowledge........half way through and give it a 9/10, there are no 10/10’s in my world unless you take my wife out for the night, send kelly Brook over to arrive right after my wife leaves, Kelly puts on the podcast and then begs me to fuck her....I’m which case the podcast will never get watched/listened to and that podcast will always be remembered and get a 10/10, simples

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uui869yDoX0
Totally agreed.
Very interesting.
What a throwback.
Reminds me of the movie JFK and pretty much confirmed the conspiracy angle cia/Cuban that the movie put forward.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
just listened to that podcast today while working

Rogan got to talk about totally ridiculous stuff and speculate the entire time...

they bait eddie into talking nuclear weapons and then lose their shit on him for responding...they look so silly

"your wasting our time" was hilarious to me....Joe is always wasting others time with rants and silly questions

I think Eddie came off looking 10x as good as Joe and his yes man Jaime....not that I agree with him, I just think they handled themselves like children

Joe gets very defensive when he drinks...and quite hypocritical...he went against much of what he preached about in that podcast in that moment he lost patience with eddie...total double standard

Also Joe talks shit about Fedor doing roids(baseless accusation) early in podcast and comments on Frank Mir in great shape and never mentions the possibility of kangaroo meat again.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You would be surprised......there are some interesting things I didn’t know about.....he is a “I kill bad guys” guy but the information he revealed was eye opening to joe and myself.....I was thinking “something fucking else only I don’t know about the world”...thank fuck joe said “what? I had no idea about that?” Several times and said “how do we not know about this?”
Some verifiable information also....

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
You would be surprised......there are some interesting things I didn’t know about.....he is a “I kill bad guys” guy but the information he revealed was eye opening to joe and myself.....I was thinking “something fucking else only I don’t know about the world”...thank fuck joe said “what? I had no idea about that?” Several times and said “how do we not know about this?”
Some verifiable information also....
I'm not disagreeing with anything he may have said. I truly don't like hearing him. He could be trying to offer me cash and I'd go running away screaming just so that I didn't have to listen to his smug, lispy self.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I'm not disagreeing with anything he may have said. I truly don't like hearing him. He could be trying to offer me cash and I'd go running away screaming just so that I didn't have to listen to his smug, lispy self.
Lol......there is that but he talked about some interesting things about the fleeing nazis after the war and Afghanistan and some other interesting things.....and said he will hunt you, personally, down and torture you after I just tweeted him your comments

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
he talked about some interesting things about the fleeing nazis after the war and Afghanistan
Do you mean Argentina? There's a pretty heavy German influence in certain areas down there from around that time. They caught a few war criminals that fled there at the end of WW2.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you mean Argentina? There's a pretty heavy German influence in certain areas down there from around that time. They caught a few war criminals that fled there at the end of WW2.
yes

it is pretty bizarre and believable when you look into it...if you didn't hear the tim kennedy episode that part of it is quite interesting

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
The fuck you talking about?
It’s about a guy who got kidnapped by Somali pirates

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
uh he quoted a post about tim kennedy podcast
Oh
He needs to wake up and get with the latest post......I’ll let it slide as he’s from Ohio and I meant AND Afghanistan Hauler @Hauler
Iirc he said he met some children in Afghanistan who had acid thrown in their faces by some scumbag guys so he said “I want to find them and we are going to kill them”......apparently this is what happened

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
October 22nd 2018
Joe Rogan Experience #1185 - Kelly Slater

Kelly Slater shocks the World claiming to be surfing buddies with the long lost "Ricardo Arona!!!!"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
October 22nd 2018
Joe Rogan Experience #1185 - Kelly Slater

Kelly Slater shocks the World claiming to be surfing buddies with the long lost "Ricardo Arona!!!!"

Listened to that episode earlier today. Much cooler than I was expecting.