General Offcial Joey Rogan Podcast Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Anyone listen yet? Burr correcting Joe about SJW issues was pretty fucked up. I never expected Billy to start spewing that shit.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Anyone listen yet? Burr correcting Joe about SJW issues was pretty fucked up. I never expected Billy to start spewing that shit.
I listened but what did Burr correct Joe on? Must have missed it or didn’t think much of it.

Also did you notice Burr going from saying he waited to long to be a parent to that’s why he’s ready to hop in the Sauna with Joe...?!?...lol! Wtf?

Then Joe gets giddy and puckers up his lips like he’s about to suck him off

Time stamped for viewers:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I listened but what did Burr correct Joe on? Must have missed it or didn’t think much of it.

Also did you notice Burr going from saying he waited to long to be a parent to that’s why he’s ready to hop in the Sauna with Joe...?!?...lol! Wtf?

Then Joe gets giddy and puckers up his lips like he’s about to suck him off

Time stamped for viewers:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lmao, holy shit ..i just did a quick list and this is what I've come up with....

#1042 – Krystyna Hutchinson & Corinne Fisher Jewish (Corinne Fisher)

JRE MMA Show #1

#1041 – Dan Carlin Jewish

#1040 – Brian Regan* Jewish

#1039 – Iliza Shlesinger Jewish

#1038 – Billy Corgan*

#1037 – Chris Kresser Jewish

#1036 – Ari Shaffir, Bert Kreischer & Tom Segura Jewish (Ari Shaffir, Bert Kreischer)

#1035 – Paul Stamets
Jewish

UFC 217 Recap – Brendan Schaub*

#1034 – Sebastian Junger Jewish

#1033 – Owen Benjamin Jewish

#1031 – Jamie Kilstein Jewish

#1030 – Joey Diaz Jewish
jewish,smh, rapists and drug dealers. only most of them a few are good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it is "Taint.Felcher"

I came up with the av watching the equalizer
thats funny as fuck...somebody also recently made that joke on Punchdrunk podcast a few weeks back, got lots of laughs
I love the new Av/Sn

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Listening to 1324 Ian Edwards and it seems old Joey joe joe got a lawsuit. He had previously talked about penis enlargement operations and how disgusting, terrible and stupid they were but old Jamie pulled up some stuff from doctors in the states and he issued a full retraction, talked about how great the surgery was and unfair it is for women to make fun of dudes with small dicks.

The way he just shoved it into the conversation was pretty damn funny. It was painfully obvious he was being told to say this under threat of litigation but he tried his best to make it seem otherwise.